The UW-Madison Marching Band has performed its famous “Fifth Quarter” to appreciative audiences all over the country, including at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena three years in a row. The incomparable UW Band will be marching lockstep in Milwaukee’s North Shore March 10, as it performs songs from its famous Fifth Quarter and more in the Nicolet High School gymnasium. This second “Band Together” concert is being hosted to support the four school district foundations in the North Shore; Fox Point-Bayside, Glendale-River Hills, Maple Dale-Indian Hill and Nicolet High School.
A Community Tailgate will take place before the concert. In addition to refreshments, available for purchase, the event will feature a silent auction, an instrument “Petting Zoo” hosted by Brass Bell, and performances by local school bands. A push-up contest featuring Bucky Badger will take place during intermission.
The public is encouraged to join in this afternoon of music, fun and community spirit.
A special "thank you" to the City of Glendale and Koss Corporation for sponsoring this event.
When: Sunday, March 10, 2013
Tailgate and Silent auction: 12:00 p.m.
Concert begins at 1:30 p.m.
Where: Nicolet High School
6701 N. Jean Nicolet Rd.
Glendale, WI 53217
Tickets are $10 and can be purchased at any of the four district schools or can be purchased using PayPal by going to http://www.nicolet.k12.wi.us/people/foundation.cfm
and clicking the DONATE button. (Tickets purchased online are $11 to cover fees and handling.)
- Bartelt Wins Two Regional Chrysalis Awards
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Ranks Bathroom Flooring Options
- Breadsmith Named To 2016 List of “Top Ten Emerging Brands”
- All are Invited to the Sixth Annual Grand Slam Charity Jam Featuring Star-Studded Line-Up; The Jacksons, Andi & Alex from NBC's 'The Voice' and Many More
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Milwaukee Realtor Chris Haines Earns Eighth Five Star Agent Award
- Bartelt Donates Over 700 Pounds of Food to Hunger Task Force
- Coming Soon to Carthage College
- Nicolet High School presents To Kill a Mockingbird
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Backsplash Deserves Serious Consideration