Social Networking is quickly becoming an integral part of our children's lives outside the classroom. Could it enhance their education will be the topic of an Advocates for Education Forum on Thursday, April 22, from 7:00-8:30pm at the WFB Public Library.
Please join us for a panel discussion with:
Laura Myrah, Director Curriculum/Instruction, Whitefish Bay School District
Dr. Michael Mazius, Clinical Psychologist
Mercedes Fisher Ph. D, Professor & Fulbright Scholar Ireland 2005-2006,
Associate Dean MATC
Moderator: Dr. James Rickabaugh, Superintendent Whitefish Bay School District
This is a free event, open to the public, sponsored by Advocates for Education of Whitefish Bay.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local German Students Excel at State Competition
- Maple Dale - Indian Hill 10th Anniversary Benefit Bash
- Brown Deer FBLA Competitors Place in the Top Ten
- DSHA Student Donates Hair To Locks Of Love
- Junior Kindergarten Registration Set For January 19
- Adopt A Hydrant
- Sign Up Now for Summer Camps at the Wisconsin Conservatory of Music
- The Glendale-River Hills Summer Academy 2010
- Bryant & Stratton College Offers New Online Life & Health Insurance Pre-Licensing Program
- University School Celebrates a Second State Championship