I will be holding “office hours” at the following times and locations in July:
July 22, 10:30am-11:30am
North Shore Library
6800 N Port Washington Rd
July 27, 5:00pm-6:00pm
Whitefish Bay Library
5420 N Marlborough Blvd
These informal sessions are intended to give community members an easy and accessible way to share their opinions on state issues or ideas for new legislation. If you are unable to make any of the events listed above, please feel free to contact my office with any questions or concerns you may have:
Room 122 North
P.O. Box 8953
Madison, WI 53708
On the web: www.legis.state.wi.us/assembly/asm22/news
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Design Tech Remodeling Named NARI 2016 Regional CotY TM Winner
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Laundry Room Maintenance
- Centers for Wellness & Natural Medicine Welcomes Dr. Erica Ackerman!
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Houzz Presents Design Tech Remodeling With Award