I will be holding “office hours” at the following times and locations in July:
July 22, 10:30am-11:30am
North Shore Library
6800 N Port Washington Rd
July 27, 5:00pm-6:00pm
Whitefish Bay Library
5420 N Marlborough Blvd
These informal sessions are intended to give community members an easy and accessible way to share their opinions on state issues or ideas for new legislation. If you are unable to make any of the events listed above, please feel free to contact my office with any questions or concerns you may have:
Room 122 North
P.O. Box 8953
Madison, WI 53708
On the web: www.legis.state.wi.us/assembly/asm22/news
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Amy’s Gourmet Apples Shares The Love With Tuesday’s Child WISN 12 Kathy Mykleby & Big Brothers, Big Sisters’ Child Savor A Chocolately Caramel Experience.
- Drive 4 UR School - Saturday, May 9th
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- Register for Camp at the Hills Today!
- International Institute of Wisconsin to Host Annual World Citizen Celebration Dinner
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.
- Brown Deer Library Closed Today
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Volunteer Center of Greater Milwaukee recognizes area residents and businesses at 33rd Annual Volunteer Celebration