I will be holding “office hours” at the following times and locations in July:
July 22, 10:30am-11:30am
North Shore Library
6800 N Port Washington Rd
July 27, 5:00pm-6:00pm
Whitefish Bay Library
5420 N Marlborough Blvd
These informal sessions are intended to give community members an easy and accessible way to share their opinions on state issues or ideas for new legislation. If you are unable to make any of the events listed above, please feel free to contact my office with any questions or concerns you may have:
Room 122 North
P.O. Box 8953
Madison, WI 53708
On the web: www.legis.state.wi.us/assembly/asm22/news
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Print all In new window NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Summer Registration Info
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Expert Plumbers Advise Homeowners to Monitor Sump Pump during Weather Warm Up
- Do You Want To Feed Your Pet As Naturally As Possible?