The North Shore Library will present free movies this summer on Tuesday evenings from 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm. The movies are chosen to coordinate with the variety of Milwaukee festivals. A special treat will be offered ~ often with an ethnic flavor. So tour the world and expand your horizons with a trip to the North Shore Library.
Tuesday, July 6th - "Seraphine" A fictionalized biopic about 19th century modern primitive painter, Seraphine de Senlis. Seraphine is a middle-aged woman working as a housekeeper in Senlis, France, when Wilhelm Uhde, a German art critic and collector, arrives as a guest and discovers that this odd woman is a talented artist.
Tuesday, July 13 "Orange Thief"
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- Register for Camp at the Hills Today!
- International Institute of Wisconsin to Host Annual World Citizen Celebration Dinner
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.
- Brown Deer Library Closed Today
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Volunteer Center of Greater Milwaukee recognizes area residents and businesses at 33rd Annual Volunteer Celebration
- Accept the Challenge: Become Accredited in Public Relations
- Harold E Hansen: Paintings and Stone Lithographs. April 15 – May 31, 2015
- Community Volunteer Opportunities