The North Shore Library will present free movies this summer on Tuesday evenings from 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm. The movies are chosen to coordinate with the variety of Milwaukee festivals. A special snack will be offered ~ often with an ethnic flavor. So tour the world, expand your horizons and enjoy a pleasant evening at the movies with a trip to the North Shore Library.
Tuesday, June 15th - Miracle in Cracow (Polish Fest) This visually stunning movie tells the story of Peter, a young Jewish Hungarian who grew up with his grandmother in Budapest. The family owned a valuable book-collection which was confiscated by the Nazi's. Among them is a book of magic that his grandmother talked about every day until she died. Peter, now a bookseller, becomes obsessed with finding this book.
Tuesday, June 22 - To be announced
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Dishwasher
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Local Soccer Players Awarded Honor
- Homeopathic Doctor to Open Elements Massage in Mequon
- On Course for a Cure: Golfers tee off for digestive disease research
- Get Your Kitchen Back to School Ready With Tips From Wisconsin Kitchen Mart
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Registration For Flag Football Now Available
- Scathain Opening Online Store
- North Shore Knights Sport Club
- Clinical Study of the effect of dietary salt on the genetic code modifications and blood pressure at the Medical College of Wisconsin