The North Shore Library will present free movies this summer on Tuesday evenings from 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm. The movies are chosen to coordinate with the variety of Milwaukee festivals. A special snack will be offered ~ often with an ethnic flavor. So tour the world, expand your horizons and enjoy a pleasant evening at the movies with a trip to the North Shore Library.
Tuesday, June 15th - Miracle in Cracow (Polish Fest) This visually stunning movie tells the story of Peter, a young Jewish Hungarian who grew up with his grandmother in Budapest. The family owned a valuable book-collection which was confiscated by the Nazi's. Among them is a book of magic that his grandmother talked about every day until she died. Peter, now a bookseller, becomes obsessed with finding this book.
Tuesday, June 22 - To be announced
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Milwaukee Remodeler SJJanis Featuring Fox Point Addition on the NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes