FREE Lecture on ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, Autism, Asperger's, Tourette's, and Other Related Disorders -Drug Free Approach
FREE Lecture on ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, Autism, Asperger's, Tourette's, and other related disorders by Dr. Jermey Fritz of Brain Balance Achievement Center -Mequon –
Tuesday June 8th 7:00 pm at MATC – Mequon Campus, 5555 West Highland Road Mequon , WI 53092. RSVP – www.brainbalance.eventbrite.com or (800) 283-5942.
Dr. Jeremy Fritz will be giving a FREE Lecture on Neurological and Learning Disorders such as ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, Autism, Asperger's, Tourette's, and other related disorders. It will be held at the MATC North Campus at 7:00pm June 8th to talk about:
• The latest neurological and learning disorder research
• Why are kids being diagnosed with these disorders in epidemic proportions?
• What has been working with these kids and what hasn't been working and why?
• What is Functional Disconnection Syndrome? How does it explain the rapid rate that these disorders are affecting our children?
• How does the Brain Balance Program work?
• What kind of results do we see?
• How much improvement can I expect in my child and/or student or patient?
Learn more about this innovative drug-free approach. RSVP for this lecture at www.brainbalance.eventbrite.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Amy’s Gourmet Apples Shares The Love With Tuesday’s Child WISN 12 Kathy Mykleby & Big Brothers, Big Sisters’ Child Savor A Chocolately Caramel Experience.
- Drive 4 UR School - Saturday, May 9th
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- Register for Camp at the Hills Today!
- International Institute of Wisconsin to Host Annual World Citizen Celebration Dinner
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.
- Brown Deer Library Closed Today
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Volunteer Center of Greater Milwaukee recognizes area residents and businesses at 33rd Annual Volunteer Celebration