FREE Lecture on ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, Autism, Asperger's, Tourette's, and Other Related Disorders -Drug Free Approach
FREE Lecture on ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, Autism, Asperger's, Tourette's, and other related disorders by Dr. Jermey Fritz of Brain Balance Achievement Center -Mequon –
Tuesday June 8th 7:00 pm at MATC – Mequon Campus, 5555 West Highland Road Mequon , WI 53092. RSVP – www.brainbalance.eventbrite.com or (800) 283-5942.
Dr. Jeremy Fritz will be giving a FREE Lecture on Neurological and Learning Disorders such as ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, Autism, Asperger's, Tourette's, and other related disorders. It will be held at the MATC North Campus at 7:00pm June 8th to talk about:
• The latest neurological and learning disorder research
• Why are kids being diagnosed with these disorders in epidemic proportions?
• What has been working with these kids and what hasn't been working and why?
• What is Functional Disconnection Syndrome? How does it explain the rapid rate that these disorders are affecting our children?
• How does the Brain Balance Program work?
• What kind of results do we see?
• How much improvement can I expect in my child and/or student or patient?
Learn more about this innovative drug-free approach. RSVP for this lecture at www.brainbalance.eventbrite.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- FREE Kids Menorah Building Workshop at Home Depot
- Celebrate Chanukah Night at the Bucks
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. - 2016 Winter/Spring Programming Registration Info
- Boosting the Tax Benefits of Charitable Giving
- Holiday Folk Fair International Names Apinya Jordan Chairperson
- MATC 's New Aesthetician Spa to Open at Mequon Campus Nov. 17
- New Wellness Center in Thiensville