I am the co-president of a woman's organization which raises money for the Hadassah Hospital in Israel which treats everyone world wide, in fact they were the first to set up a field hospital in Haiti. Once a year we hold our major fundraising event. This year we have four awesome kitchens in the North Shore that we are selling tickets to ; participants can go and view them. Our booklet will be a reference for years to come, if anyone has any remodeling needs they can refer back to what they viewed and contact the contractors listed in the booklet and proceed with their own projects. The tickets are $20. The event is Sunday April 25, 2010 from 11 to 3. Please contact the Milwaukee Chapter of Hadassah office at 414-332-4800. Thank you very much.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Join us for the Nicolet Golf Outing on July 11th
- Milwaukee Based Novel Shows Readers Fragile Side of Superhuman Strength
- Flat Rate Home Services Joins the MECA Foundation to Protect Police Canine Officers
- Zevi Gives Back Blood Drive Looks to Expand Succes with 3rd Annual Blood Drive
- Mequon Resident Wins Big at Milwaukee BMA Awards
- Meta House announces new drug & alcohol treatment program in Shorewood
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show