I am the co-president of a woman's organization which raises money for the Hadassah Hospital in Israel which treats everyone world wide, in fact they were the first to set up a field hospital in Haiti. Once a year we hold our major fundraising event. This year we have four awesome kitchens in the North Shore that we are selling tickets to ; participants can go and view them. Our booklet will be a reference for years to come, if anyone has any remodeling needs they can refer back to what they viewed and contact the contractors listed in the booklet and proceed with their own projects. The tickets are $20. The event is Sunday April 25, 2010 from 11 to 3. Please contact the Milwaukee Chapter of Hadassah office at 414-332-4800. Thank you very much.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- FREE Kids Menorah Building Workshop at Home Depot
- Celebrate Chanukah Night at the Bucks
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. - 2016 Winter/Spring Programming Registration Info
- Boosting the Tax Benefits of Charitable Giving
- Holiday Folk Fair International Names Apinya Jordan Chairperson
- MATC 's New Aesthetician Spa to Open at Mequon Campus Nov. 17
- New Wellness Center in Thiensville