I am the co-president of a woman's organization which raises money for the Hadassah Hospital in Israel which treats everyone world wide, in fact they were the first to set up a field hospital in Haiti. Once a year we hold our major fundraising event. This year we have four awesome kitchens in the North Shore that we are selling tickets to ; participants can go and view them. Our booklet will be a reference for years to come, if anyone has any remodeling needs they can refer back to what they viewed and contact the contractors listed in the booklet and proceed with their own projects. The tickets are $20. The event is Sunday April 25, 2010 from 11 to 3. Please contact the Milwaukee Chapter of Hadassah office at 414-332-4800. Thank you very much.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- After School Storytimes at the North Shore Library
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Winter/Spring Registration Info
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Br(OK)en Genius is Healing Communities Through Art
- Bonaparte to Receive Excellence in Community Service Award from Milwaukee Affiliate Black Child Development Institute
- Rick Bartelt Elected to MBA Board of Directors
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- It’s Forward to the Past as Jesus comes to 2020 America
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee Kicks Off Click For Kids Online Toy Drive
- Miranda Cecsarini will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol