I am the co-president of a woman's organization which raises money for the Hadassah Hospital in Israel which treats everyone world wide, in fact they were the first to set up a field hospital in Haiti. Once a year we hold our major fundraising event. This year we have four awesome kitchens in the North Shore that we are selling tickets to ; participants can go and view them. Our booklet will be a reference for years to come, if anyone has any remodeling needs they can refer back to what they viewed and contact the contractors listed in the booklet and proceed with their own projects. The tickets are $20. The event is Sunday April 25, 2010 from 11 to 3. Please contact the Milwaukee Chapter of Hadassah office at 414-332-4800. Thank you very much.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Print all In new window NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Summer Registration Info
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Expert Plumbers Advise Homeowners to Monitor Sump Pump during Weather Warm Up
- Do You Want To Feed Your Pet As Naturally As Possible?