Adoption Resources of Wisconsin is proud to announce in collaboration with the Silver Spring House a dining fundraiser event. The Silver Spring House is kicking off a series of Tuesday charity nights with Adoption Resources of Wisconsin. 10% of dinner and beverage sales from this event will aid in the support Adoption Resources of Wisconsin. ARW is an umbrella over foster care and adoption in Wisconsin providing information and referral for recruitment, training, and education, as well as support for families and professionals.
The Silver Spring House, a Milwaukee County Historical Landmark, has been serving great food and cheer over 30 years. This family-friendly restaurant located in Glendale, Wisconsin. From homemade soups, to fresh-made salads, to mouth-watering burgers there is something that is sure to please all!
Join us on Tuesday, March 23, 2009 from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. at the Silver Spring House 6655 North Green Bay Road, Glendale, WI 53209. For more information please call Adoption Resources of Wisconsin at 414.475.1246.
MILWAUKEE, Wis. –
Adoption Resources of Wisconsin is dedicated to finding permanence for every child in Wisconsin and to supporting, nurturing, and encouraging healthy families.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- After School Storytimes at the North Shore Library
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Winter/Spring Registration Info
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Br(OK)en Genius is Healing Communities Through Art
- Bonaparte to Receive Excellence in Community Service Award from Milwaukee Affiliate Black Child Development Institute
- Rick Bartelt Elected to MBA Board of Directors
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- It’s Forward to the Past as Jesus comes to 2020 America
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Earns Chartered Financial Analyst Designation