Adoption Resources of Wisconsin is proud to announce in collaboration with the Silver Spring House a dining fundraiser event. The Silver Spring House is kicking off a series of Tuesday charity nights with Adoption Resources of Wisconsin. 10% of dinner and beverage sales from this event will aid in the support Adoption Resources of Wisconsin. ARW is an umbrella over foster care and adoption in Wisconsin providing information and referral for recruitment, training, and education, as well as support for families and professionals.
The Silver Spring House, a Milwaukee County Historical Landmark, has been serving great food and cheer over 30 years. This family-friendly restaurant located in Glendale, Wisconsin. From homemade soups, to fresh-made salads, to mouth-watering burgers there is something that is sure to please all!
Join us on Tuesday, March 23, 2009 from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. at the Silver Spring House 6655 North Green Bay Road, Glendale, WI 53209. For more information please call Adoption Resources of Wisconsin at 414.475.1246.
MILWAUKEE, Wis. –
Adoption Resources of Wisconsin is dedicated to finding permanence for every child in Wisconsin and to supporting, nurturing, and encouraging healthy families.
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Milwaukee Remodeler SJJanis Featuring Fox Point Addition on the NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Offers Bathroom Remodel Budget Tips
- Mequon Police Association to host a "Safe City 5K"
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Upcoming Programs