Adoption Resources of Wisconsin is proud to announce in collaboration with the Silver Spring House a dining fundraiser event. The Silver Spring House is kicking off a series of Tuesday charity nights with Adoption Resources of Wisconsin. 10% of dinner and beverage sales from this event will aid in the support Adoption Resources of Wisconsin. ARW is an umbrella over foster care and adoption in Wisconsin providing information and referral for recruitment, training, and education, as well as support for families and professionals.
The Silver Spring House, a Milwaukee County Historical Landmark, has been serving great food and cheer over 30 years. This family-friendly restaurant located in Glendale, Wisconsin. From homemade soups, to fresh-made salads, to mouth-watering burgers there is something that is sure to please all!
Join us on Tuesday, March 23, 2009 from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. at the Silver Spring House 6655 North Green Bay Road, Glendale, WI 53209. For more information please call Adoption Resources of Wisconsin at 414.475.1246.
MILWAUKEE, Wis. –
Adoption Resources of Wisconsin is dedicated to finding permanence for every child in Wisconsin and to supporting, nurturing, and encouraging healthy families.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Print all In new window NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Summer Registration Info
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Expert Plumbers Advise Homeowners to Monitor Sump Pump during Weather Warm Up
- Community Volunteer Opportunities