Brown Deer - Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare – Brown Deer is hosting a “Meet & Greet” evening from 5 – 7 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 23 at their new location at the YMCA Healthy Lifestyle Village, 9250 N. Green Bay Road, Brown Deer.
Grab a cup of coffee and chat with family practice physicians, get free health screenings, and learn about the special health programs offered.
You can also explore the Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare performance center and participate in free GAIT and balance testing; and you can learn about featured massage services while getting a free hand massage from a licensed massage therapists.
Tour the state-of-the-art radiology department, view the OpenMRI and learn why it can be a preferred magnetic resonance imaging choice for patients and physicians! You will also learn about DigitalMammography and can even schedule your appointment during your visit.
Dr. Susan Geddanke, of EmergencyMedicine Specialists, SC, will be on hand to talk about the capabilities of the Urgent Care Center located at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare- Brown Deer.
This special evening is part of the YMCA Wellness Week 2010. For more information aboutWellnessWeek 2010,visit www.ymcamke.org/healthylifestylevillage.
About the YMCA Healthy Lifestyle Village
The first-ever in the Milwaukee area, the YMCA Healthy Lifestyle Village in Brown Deer is a partnership between the YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee, Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare and the Walter Schroeder Aquatic Center. The YMCA Healthy Lifestyle Village is a ‘destination campus,’ where people can learn, plan, and take action to improve their health and quality of life. The joint campus creates synergies in providing the most comprehensive set of services for health and fitness, wellness education, family programming and screenings to YMCA members, Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare patients, and the community at large. Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group family physicians and specialists are located on the campus, in addition to an urgent care center, outpatient therapy and rehabilitation, and diagnostic imaging.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Print all In new window NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Summer Registration Info
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Expert Plumbers Advise Homeowners to Monitor Sump Pump during Weather Warm Up
- Do You Want To Feed Your Pet As Naturally As Possible?