Top Rating for Medical College of Wisconsin by Charity Navigator
Charity Navigator, America’s leading independent evaluator of charity organizations, has rated The Medical College of Wisconsin highest among all Wisconsin charities assessed. This is the eighth consecutive year that the Medical College received an “exceptional” four-star rating from the New Jersey-based organization.
The Medical College earned a four-star rating for its ability to efficiently manage and grow its finances, according to Charity Navigator. Only 1 percent of the charities examined by the firm nationwide have received at least eight consecutive four-star evaluations.
The Medical College’s overall score of 69.15 was highest out of the 74 total charities in the state rated by Charity Navigator in 2009.
Charity Navigator rates charities by examining two broad areas of financial health. Analyzing a charity's organizational efficiency reveals how well it functions day to day. Analyzing a charity’s organizational capacity determines how well it has sustained its programs and services over time, and whether it can continue to do so. The service is provided to help donors across the country make informed giving decisions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Area German Students "Sehr gut" at Contest
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Print all In new window NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Summer Registration Info
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive