Top Rating for Medical College of Wisconsin by Charity Navigator
Charity Navigator, America’s leading independent evaluator of charity organizations, has rated The Medical College of Wisconsin highest among all Wisconsin charities assessed. This is the eighth consecutive year that the Medical College received an “exceptional” four-star rating from the New Jersey-based organization.
The Medical College earned a four-star rating for its ability to efficiently manage and grow its finances, according to Charity Navigator. Only 1 percent of the charities examined by the firm nationwide have received at least eight consecutive four-star evaluations.
The Medical College’s overall score of 69.15 was highest out of the 74 total charities in the state rated by Charity Navigator in 2009.
Charity Navigator rates charities by examining two broad areas of financial health. Analyzing a charity's organizational efficiency reveals how well it functions day to day. Analyzing a charity’s organizational capacity determines how well it has sustained its programs and services over time, and whether it can continue to do so. The service is provided to help donors across the country make informed giving decisions.
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart – Bathroom Faucet Innovations and Designs Take It Up a Notch
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing