MILWAUKEE MAN APPOINTED NEW
FINANCIAL REPRESENTATIVE FOR
NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL FINANCIAL NETWORK
Milwaukee, WI February 9, 2010 – Dugan Hettich has been appointed Financial Representative by Northwestern Mutual in Milwaukee WI. He will be associated with Northwestern Mutual Financial Network Cornerstone Financial Group of Milwaukee, WI.
As Financial Representative, Hettich will join a network of specialists offering a wide array of products. He will provide expert guidance and innovative solutions for a variety of financial needs and goals.
Hettich is a native of Milwaukee WI. He received a Bachelor’s of Business Administration in Finance and Marketing from University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in 2009.
Northwestern Mutual Financial Network is the marketing name for the sales distribution arm of The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company, Milwaukee, WI - a FORTUNE 500 company with over $1 trillion of life insurance protection in force. The company maintains the highest available ratings for insurance financial strength from all four major rating agencies: Standard & Poor's, Fitch Ratings, A. M. Best and Moody’s.
For more than 150 years, Northwestern Mutual has been helping its policyowners and clients achieve financial security. Further information on the company, its subsidiaries and affiliates can be found at: www.nmfn.com
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Register for Camp at the Hills Today!
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart – Bathroom Faucet Innovations and Designs Take It Up a Notch
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club