Stanford Art Gallery & Studios is showcasing the "Adoring Adornments” art show February 4 – March 7.
The colorful gift related show is featuring three Stanford Art Gallery artists; Ann Burbach, Laura Dawson, and Alice Konkel.
The original and beautiful art consists of all wearable art ranging from: Artistically & Fine Crafted Crocheted Shawls; Kiln-Formed Glass Art Jewelry; Pure Silver, Stone, & Torch-Worked Glass Jewelry.
In addition, the gallery will host an “Artists Meet and Greet” on Saturday, February 20, 10am-4pm in conjunction with the Village Centre’s ChillyFest and Art Crawl.
Regular Gallery Hours:
Wed 12-3; Thur 5-8; Fri 1-4, Sat 10-4, Sun 1-4
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Milwaukee Remodeler SJJanis Featuring Fox Point Addition on the NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes