Stanford Art Gallery & Studios is showcasing the "Adoring Adornments” art show February 4 – March 7.
The colorful gift related show is featuring three Stanford Art Gallery artists; Ann Burbach, Laura Dawson, and Alice Konkel.
The original and beautiful art consists of all wearable art ranging from: Artistically & Fine Crafted Crocheted Shawls; Kiln-Formed Glass Art Jewelry; Pure Silver, Stone, & Torch-Worked Glass Jewelry.
In addition, the gallery will host an “Artists Meet and Greet” on Saturday, February 20, 10am-4pm in conjunction with the Village Centre’s ChillyFest and Art Crawl.
Regular Gallery Hours:
Wed 12-3; Thur 5-8; Fri 1-4, Sat 10-4, Sun 1-4
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. - 2016 Winter/Spring Programming Registration Info
- Boosting the Tax Benefits of Charitable Giving
- Holiday Folk Fair International Names Apinya Jordan Chairperson
- MATC 's New Aesthetician Spa to Open at Mequon Campus Nov. 17
- New Wellness Center in Thiensville
- NICOLET HIGH SCHOOL TO HOST ARTISAN’S FAIR
- Julia Keyes earns MCW Zeit Fellows Leadership Award
- St. John's Lutheran Church of Glendale to Host Dinner and Celebration to Honor Veterans
- Community Volunteer Opportunities