Stanford Art Gallery & Studios is showcasing the "Adoring Adornments” art show February 4 – March 7.
The colorful gift related show is featuring three Stanford Art Gallery artists; Ann Burbach, Laura Dawson, and Alice Konkel.
The original and beautiful art consists of all wearable art ranging from: Artistically & Fine Crafted Crocheted Shawls; Kiln-Formed Glass Art Jewelry; Pure Silver, Stone, & Torch-Worked Glass Jewelry.
In addition, the gallery will host an “Artists Meet and Greet” on Saturday, February 20, 10am-4pm in conjunction with the Village Centre’s ChillyFest and Art Crawl.
Regular Gallery Hours:
Wed 12-3; Thur 5-8; Fri 1-4, Sat 10-4, Sun 1-4
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Join us for the Nicolet Golf Outing on July 11th
- Milwaukee Based Novel Shows Readers Fragile Side of Superhuman Strength
- Flat Rate Home Services Joins the MECA Foundation to Protect Police Canine Officers
- Zevi Gives Back Blood Drive Looks to Expand Succes with 3rd Annual Blood Drive
- Mequon Resident Wins Big at Milwaukee BMA Awards
- Meta House announces new drug & alcohol treatment program in Shorewood
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show