Stanford Art Gallery & Studios is showcasing the "Adoring Adornments” art show February 4 – March 7.
The colorful gift related show is featuring three Stanford Art Gallery artists; Ann Burbach, Laura Dawson, and Alice Konkel.
The original and beautiful art consists of all wearable art ranging from: Artistically & Fine Crafted Crocheted Shawls; Kiln-Formed Glass Art Jewelry; Pure Silver, Stone, & Torch-Worked Glass Jewelry.
In addition, the gallery will host an “Artists Meet and Greet” on Saturday, February 20, 10am-4pm in conjunction with the Village Centre’s ChillyFest and Art Crawl.
Regular Gallery Hours:
Wed 12-3; Thur 5-8; Fri 1-4, Sat 10-4, Sun 1-4
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Area German Students "Sehr gut" at Contest
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Print all In new window NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Summer Registration Info
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive