On Sunday, February 14 at 3:00 p.m. the Conservatory of Music will hold a special Valentine’s Day Conservatory Sunday performance celebrating all the aspects of love performed in many languages.
The concert will feature voice faculty members Kathleen Sonnentag, Marlee Sabo, Kathleen Matts, Jenny Gettel, J. Mark Baker, and Robin Pluer.
Conservatory Sunday performances offer affordable programs that ensure that everyone can enjoy quality musical entertainment and inspiration for the entire family. Tickets are only $5.00 and can be purchased in advance by calling (414) 276-5760. Concerts are held at the Conservatory, located at 1584 North Prospect Avenue, Milwaukee.
The Conservatory of Music is the oldest and largest non-profit independent music school in Wisconsin. The Conservatory provides the finest musical education and performance opportunities for every stage of life, from the aspiring professional performer to individuals of any age that seeks musical enrichment and self-fulfillment. For more information call (414) 276-5760 or visit www.wcmusic.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- Register for Camp at the Hills Today!
- International Institute of Wisconsin to Host Annual World Citizen Celebration Dinner
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.
- Brown Deer Library Closed Today
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Volunteer Center of Greater Milwaukee recognizes area residents and businesses at 33rd Annual Volunteer Celebration
- Accept the Challenge: Become Accredited in Public Relations
- Harold E Hansen: Paintings and Stone Lithographs. April 15 – May 31, 2015
- Community Volunteer Opportunities