On Sunday, February 14 at 3:00 p.m. the Conservatory of Music will hold a special Valentine’s Day Conservatory Sunday performance celebrating all the aspects of love performed in many languages.
The concert will feature voice faculty members Kathleen Sonnentag, Marlee Sabo, Kathleen Matts, Jenny Gettel, J. Mark Baker, and Robin Pluer.
Conservatory Sunday performances offer affordable programs that ensure that everyone can enjoy quality musical entertainment and inspiration for the entire family. Tickets are only $5.00 and can be purchased in advance by calling (414) 276-5760. Concerts are held at the Conservatory, located at 1584 North Prospect Avenue, Milwaukee.
The Conservatory of Music is the oldest and largest non-profit independent music school in Wisconsin. The Conservatory provides the finest musical education and performance opportunities for every stage of life, from the aspiring professional performer to individuals of any age that seeks musical enrichment and self-fulfillment. For more information call (414) 276-5760 or visit www.wcmusic.org.
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Register for Camp at the Hills Today!
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart – Bathroom Faucet Innovations and Designs Take It Up a Notch
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club