On Sunday, February 14 at 3:00 p.m. the Conservatory of Music will hold a special Valentine’s Day Conservatory Sunday performance celebrating all the aspects of love performed in many languages.
The concert will feature voice faculty members Kathleen Sonnentag, Marlee Sabo, Kathleen Matts, Jenny Gettel, J. Mark Baker, and Robin Pluer.
Conservatory Sunday performances offer affordable programs that ensure that everyone can enjoy quality musical entertainment and inspiration for the entire family. Tickets are only $5.00 and can be purchased in advance by calling (414) 276-5760. Concerts are held at the Conservatory, located at 1584 North Prospect Avenue, Milwaukee.
The Conservatory of Music is the oldest and largest non-profit independent music school in Wisconsin. The Conservatory provides the finest musical education and performance opportunities for every stage of life, from the aspiring professional performer to individuals of any age that seeks musical enrichment and self-fulfillment. For more information call (414) 276-5760 or visit www.wcmusic.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- FREE Kids Menorah Building Workshop at Home Depot
- Celebrate Chanukah Night at the Bucks
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. - 2016 Winter/Spring Programming Registration Info
- Boosting the Tax Benefits of Charitable Giving
- Holiday Folk Fair International Names Apinya Jordan Chairperson
- MATC 's New Aesthetician Spa to Open at Mequon Campus Nov. 17
- New Wellness Center in Thiensville