Do you sometimes ask yourself if you are putting too much pressure on your child by
teaching too early? Or whether you are doing enough to help your child learn? With so many conflicting theories, we all know it can be very difficult to know what is the right amount of encouragement and teaching for your child’s optimal development. In this interactive workshop, both parents and educators can learn answers to these important questions.
Date: February 23
Time: 6:30 - 8:30pm
Location: NHS F128
To register call the Nicolet Recreation Department at (414) 351-7566
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Register today for Storytime at the North Shore Library
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Flip Troiano, MD, co-founder of the “Wellness University,” engages a class on how to “Preserve Your Brain!”
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Nicolet Rec. Dept: Register for Flag Football
- River Hills resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- The "LifeStory Memoir Writer's" Workshop
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Tryout Info for Youth Girls & Boys Basketball
- Summer Theater At Homestead High School This Weekend - Eurydice
- Last Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert on Sunday August 17, 2014