Columbia Center has unveiled a new interactive website, www.columbiacenter.org, which brings online evidence-based information on pregnancy, childbirth, and early parenting.
From learning how to wear a baby sling to preparing nutritious baby foods, new and expectant parents will find articles, videos, and other resources on a variety of related topics at www.columbiacenter.org.
“Our childbirth educators, physicians, and nurses continually write patient education articles on a wide variety of childbirth and parenting topics,” says Candy Casey, CEO of Columbia Center. “Columbia Center is excited to share this knowledge and expertise with the online community of parents.”
Parents can share information with one another in the ParentSpace Forum, exchange, buy, or sell baby items in the Swap n Shop marketplace, read staff blogs, search for in-depth information about physicians, and view a calendar of childbirth and parenting classes and events.
Visitors can take an online video tour to explore the state-of-the-art facility and amenities, and use the physician search to find a doctor. The website allows online bill payment and class registrations.
For more information about the website and to view the new features, please visit www.columbiacenter.org.
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart – Bathroom Faucet Innovations and Designs Take It Up a Notch
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing