Columbia Center has unveiled a new interactive website, www.columbiacenter.org, which brings online evidence-based information on pregnancy, childbirth, and early parenting.
From learning how to wear a baby sling to preparing nutritious baby foods, new and expectant parents will find articles, videos, and other resources on a variety of related topics at www.columbiacenter.org.
“Our childbirth educators, physicians, and nurses continually write patient education articles on a wide variety of childbirth and parenting topics,” says Candy Casey, CEO of Columbia Center. “Columbia Center is excited to share this knowledge and expertise with the online community of parents.”
Parents can share information with one another in the ParentSpace Forum, exchange, buy, or sell baby items in the Swap n Shop marketplace, read staff blogs, search for in-depth information about physicians, and view a calendar of childbirth and parenting classes and events.
Visitors can take an online video tour to explore the state-of-the-art facility and amenities, and use the physician search to find a doctor. The website allows online bill payment and class registrations.
For more information about the website and to view the new features, please visit www.columbiacenter.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Lakeside Animal Hospital Celebrates 75 Years
- C.H. Coakley Delivers BikeShare Bikes Around Town
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. Upcoming Programs
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Mold In Your Home; What You Should Know
- Register today for Storytime at the North Shore Library
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Flip Troiano, MD, co-founder of the “Wellness University,” engages a class on how to “Preserve Your Brain!”
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Nicolet Rec. Dept: Register for Flag Football