Columbia Center has unveiled a new interactive website, www.columbiacenter.org, which brings online evidence-based information on pregnancy, childbirth, and early parenting.
From learning how to wear a baby sling to preparing nutritious baby foods, new and expectant parents will find articles, videos, and other resources on a variety of related topics at www.columbiacenter.org.
“Our childbirth educators, physicians, and nurses continually write patient education articles on a wide variety of childbirth and parenting topics,” says Candy Casey, CEO of Columbia Center. “Columbia Center is excited to share this knowledge and expertise with the online community of parents.”
Parents can share information with one another in the ParentSpace Forum, exchange, buy, or sell baby items in the Swap n Shop marketplace, read staff blogs, search for in-depth information about physicians, and view a calendar of childbirth and parenting classes and events.
Visitors can take an online video tour to explore the state-of-the-art facility and amenities, and use the physician search to find a doctor. The website allows online bill payment and class registrations.
For more information about the website and to view the new features, please visit www.columbiacenter.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Glendale's 4th of July Celebration & 65th Birthday
- Register for Camp at the Hills Today and save $$$!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Join us for the Nicolet Golf Outing on July 11th
- Milwaukee Based Novel Shows Readers Fragile Side of Superhuman Strength
- Flat Rate Home Services Joins the MECA Foundation to Protect Police Canine Officers
- Zevi Gives Back Blood Drive Looks to Expand Succes with 3rd Annual Blood Drive
- Mequon Resident Wins Big at Milwaukee BMA Awards
- Meta House announces new drug & alcohol treatment program in Shorewood