Columbia Center has unveiled a new interactive website, www.columbiacenter.org, which brings online evidence-based information on pregnancy, childbirth, and early parenting.
From learning how to wear a baby sling to preparing nutritious baby foods, new and expectant parents will find articles, videos, and other resources on a variety of related topics at www.columbiacenter.org.
“Our childbirth educators, physicians, and nurses continually write patient education articles on a wide variety of childbirth and parenting topics,” says Candy Casey, CEO of Columbia Center. “Columbia Center is excited to share this knowledge and expertise with the online community of parents.”
Parents can share information with one another in the ParentSpace Forum, exchange, buy, or sell baby items in the Swap n Shop marketplace, read staff blogs, search for in-depth information about physicians, and view a calendar of childbirth and parenting classes and events.
Visitors can take an online video tour to explore the state-of-the-art facility and amenities, and use the physician search to find a doctor. The website allows online bill payment and class registrations.
For more information about the website and to view the new features, please visit www.columbiacenter.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. - 2016 Winter/Spring Programming Registration Info
- Boosting the Tax Benefits of Charitable Giving
- Holiday Folk Fair International Names Apinya Jordan Chairperson
- MATC 's New Aesthetician Spa to Open at Mequon Campus Nov. 17
- New Wellness Center in Thiensville
- NICOLET HIGH SCHOOL TO HOST ARTISAN’S FAIR
- Julia Keyes earns MCW Zeit Fellows Leadership Award
- St. John's Lutheran Church of Glendale to Host Dinner and Celebration to Honor Veterans