For more information please contact
Director of Marketing
(414) 357-5105 ext. 5851
Alexian Village of Milwaukee Hires New Health Center Administrator
Milwaukee, WI…. Gary Mohn, CEO of Alexian Village of Milwaukee is pleased to announce the appointment of Debbie Curran, NHA, as Administrator to their Health Care Center. Debbie brings 28 years of health care expertise to Alexian Village that includes entry level health care provider experience through Health Center Administrator at other facilities. “I am very pleased that Debbie brings a lot of health care depth and experience to Alexian Village. It is important the Health Center Administrator has knowledge and experience at all health care and management levels within the facility,” said Gary Mohn, “She will be able to continue providing our Person Centered Care culture to our residents and their families,” Mohn continued.
Debbie believes that community involvement is an important part of her position as administrator. She is currently an active member in the Port Washington Chamber of Commerce, member of Southeastern Wisconsin Admissions Group and a member of the Milwaukee Department of Aging/Interfaith Resource Group.
Alexiian Village of Milwaukee is a Continuum of Care facility that provides independent living apartments, assisted living and a health and rehabilitation center for long term care and short term rehabilitation. They are a division of the Alexian Brothers Senior Ministries with other locations in Chattanooga, TN and St. Louis, MO. For more information on Alexian Village of Milwaukee please call
(414) 357-5105 ext. 5851.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Area German Students "Sehr gut" at Contest
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Print all In new window NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Summer Registration Info
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive