For more information please contact
Director of Marketing
(414) 357-5105 ext. 5851
Alexian Village of Milwaukee Hires New Health Center Administrator
Milwaukee, WI…. Gary Mohn, CEO of Alexian Village of Milwaukee is pleased to announce the appointment of Debbie Curran, NHA, as Administrator to their Health Care Center. Debbie brings 28 years of health care expertise to Alexian Village that includes entry level health care provider experience through Health Center Administrator at other facilities. “I am very pleased that Debbie brings a lot of health care depth and experience to Alexian Village. It is important the Health Center Administrator has knowledge and experience at all health care and management levels within the facility,” said Gary Mohn, “She will be able to continue providing our Person Centered Care culture to our residents and their families,” Mohn continued.
Debbie believes that community involvement is an important part of her position as administrator. She is currently an active member in the Port Washington Chamber of Commerce, member of Southeastern Wisconsin Admissions Group and a member of the Milwaukee Department of Aging/Interfaith Resource Group.
Alexiian Village of Milwaukee is a Continuum of Care facility that provides independent living apartments, assisted living and a health and rehabilitation center for long term care and short term rehabilitation. They are a division of the Alexian Brothers Senior Ministries with other locations in Chattanooga, TN and St. Louis, MO. For more information on Alexian Village of Milwaukee please call
(414) 357-5105 ext. 5851.
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Milwaukee Remodeler SJJanis Featuring Fox Point Addition on the NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes