Tired of the same old formulaic Christmas music programs? Then come to the Mequon United Methodist Church on Sunday, December 20, at 9:30 am, to hear the MUMC Sanctuary Choir and members of the Bel Canto Chorus perform Michelle and Richard Hynson’s new cantata "What a Gift".
Combining fresh settings of familiar carols and new settings of well-known texts, the Hynsons have created a work that focuses on how the Christmas story impacts us today. With a narration written by the Rev. Susan C. Smith, "What a Gift" reflects on the true meaning of giving during this holiday season.
Refreshments will be served following the performance. Mequon United Methodist Church is located at 11011 N. Oriole Lane, about a quarter mile west of Port Washington Road off the South side of Mequon Road. If you would like further information, please call the MUMC church office at (262) 242-4770.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Flip Troiano, MD, co-founder of the “Wellness University,” engages a class on how to “Preserve Your Brain!”
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Nicolet Rec. Dept: Register for Flag Football
- River Hills resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- The "LifeStory Memoir Writer's" Workshop
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Tryout Info for Youth Girls & Boys Basketball
- Summer Theater At Homestead High School This Weekend - Eurydice
- Last Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert on Sunday August 17, 2014
- North Shore Resident Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs