Tired of the same old formulaic Christmas music programs? Then come to the Mequon United Methodist Church on Sunday, December 20, at 9:30 am, to hear the MUMC Sanctuary Choir and members of the Bel Canto Chorus perform Michelle and Richard Hynson’s new cantata "What a Gift".
Combining fresh settings of familiar carols and new settings of well-known texts, the Hynsons have created a work that focuses on how the Christmas story impacts us today. With a narration written by the Rev. Susan C. Smith, "What a Gift" reflects on the true meaning of giving during this holiday season.
Refreshments will be served following the performance. Mequon United Methodist Church is located at 11011 N. Oriole Lane, about a quarter mile west of Port Washington Road off the South side of Mequon Road. If you would like further information, please call the MUMC church office at (262) 242-4770.
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart – Bathroom Faucet Innovations and Designs Take It Up a Notch
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing