Tired of the same old formulaic Christmas music programs? Then come to the Mequon United Methodist Church on Sunday, December 20, at 9:30 am, to hear the MUMC Sanctuary Choir and members of the Bel Canto Chorus perform Michelle and Richard Hynson’s new cantata "What a Gift".
Combining fresh settings of familiar carols and new settings of well-known texts, the Hynsons have created a work that focuses on how the Christmas story impacts us today. With a narration written by the Rev. Susan C. Smith, "What a Gift" reflects on the true meaning of giving during this holiday season.
Refreshments will be served following the performance. Mequon United Methodist Church is located at 11011 N. Oriole Lane, about a quarter mile west of Port Washington Road off the South side of Mequon Road. If you would like further information, please call the MUMC church office at (262) 242-4770.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Thanks Donors with Complimentary Gas Card
- Evaluation Day Info for Youth Girls & Boys Basketball
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Dishwasher
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Local Soccer Players Awarded Honor
- Homeopathic Doctor to Open Elements Massage in Mequon
- On Course for a Cure: Golfers tee off for digestive disease research
- Get Your Kitchen Back to School Ready With Tips From Wisconsin Kitchen Mart
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Registration For Flag Football Now Available