Tired of the same old formulaic Christmas music programs? Then come to the Mequon United Methodist Church on Sunday, December 20, at 9:30 am, to hear the MUMC Sanctuary Choir and members of the Bel Canto Chorus perform Michelle and Richard Hynson’s new cantata "What a Gift".
Combining fresh settings of familiar carols and new settings of well-known texts, the Hynsons have created a work that focuses on how the Christmas story impacts us today. With a narration written by the Rev. Susan C. Smith, "What a Gift" reflects on the true meaning of giving during this holiday season.
Refreshments will be served following the performance. Mequon United Methodist Church is located at 11011 N. Oriole Lane, about a quarter mile west of Port Washington Road off the South side of Mequon Road. If you would like further information, please call the MUMC church office at (262) 242-4770.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Summer Registration Info
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Expert Plumbers Advise Homeowners to Monitor Sump Pump during Weather Warm Up
- Do You Want To Feed Your Pet As Naturally As Possible?
- Greater Milwaukee College Workshop
- Free Alzheimer’s Workshop Benefits Local Family Caregivers