Tired of the same old formulaic Christmas music programs? Then come to the Mequon United Methodist Church on Sunday, December 20, at 9:30 am, to hear the MUMC Sanctuary Choir and members of the Bel Canto Chorus perform Michelle and Richard Hynson’s new cantata "What a Gift".
Combining fresh settings of familiar carols and new settings of well-known texts, the Hynsons have created a work that focuses on how the Christmas story impacts us today. With a narration written by the Rev. Susan C. Smith, "What a Gift" reflects on the true meaning of giving during this holiday season.
Refreshments will be served following the performance. Mequon United Methodist Church is located at 11011 N. Oriole Lane, about a quarter mile west of Port Washington Road off the South side of Mequon Road. If you would like further information, please call the MUMC church office at (262) 242-4770.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Design Tech Remodeling Named NARI 2016 Regional CotY TM Winner
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Laundry Room Maintenance
- Centers for Wellness & Natural Medicine Welcomes Dr. Erica Ackerman!
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Houzz Presents Design Tech Remodeling With Award