Star of Hope Foundation's Holiday Fashion Show & Luncheon Fund Raiser Set; To Benefit Area Students
Ladies, be sure to make Wednesday, November 19 a red letter day on your calendar. That’s the day that the Star of Hope Foundation (SOHF) Holiday Fashion Show Luncheon will be held at the Wisconsin Club Milwaukee. This unique event will raise money for area elementary and high school students in need of educational financial assistance,” according to Ray Schneider and Chris Dolhun, chairman and president, respectively, of the SOHF.
The event will feature a presentation of fine women’s fashions by Bruce Paul Goodman Clothiers, A.J. Ugent Furs, and the Steven Edwards Color Group. Area women of different sizes and ages will model clothing lines exclusive to the Milwaukee area.
“We will feature beautiful clothing fashions including business and casual wear for holidays, evenings and days,” they say.
Cocktails are set for 11 a.m., luncheon at 12 noon, and the fashion show itself at 1 p.m.. The cost is $45 per person, or $600 for corporate tables of 10. The latter includes acknowledgement and preferred seating.
For reservations, phone Dawn Mitrovich, chairperson, 414-305-0631.Checks for the event and donations to the SOHF should be made out to the Star of Hope Foundation and mailed to 1246 N. Van Buren St., Milwaukee, WI 53202.
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart – Bathroom Faucet Innovations and Designs Take It Up a Notch
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing