David Gregg, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of radiology at The Medical College of Wisconsin. Triple board certified in diagnostic radiology, pediatric radiology, and vascular and interventional radiology, Dr. Gregg’s clinical interests are in interventional radiology techniques, vascular imaging, and neuroradiology.
He has been a staff radiologist for Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin since 1987 and for Infinity Healthcare in Milwaukee since 2007. He was director of the radiology residency program at Children’s Hospital for 18 years. A skilled clinician and educator, he received the Honorary Pediatrician of the Year award five times.
Dr. Gregg completed a fellowship in pediatric radiology through the Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospital in 1987, and a diagnostic radiology residency at St. Luke’s Hospital in Milwaukee in 1986.
He attained his medical degree from the Medical College in 1982.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Flip Troiano, MD, co-founder of the “Wellness University,” engages a class on how to “Preserve Your Brain!”
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Nicolet Rec. Dept: Register for Flag Football
- River Hills resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- The "LifeStory Memoir Writer's" Workshop
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Tryout Info for Youth Girls & Boys Basketball
- Summer Theater At Homestead High School This Weekend - Eurydice
- Last Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert on Sunday August 17, 2014
- North Shore Resident Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs