It's time to dust off your powder blue tux or ruffled prom dress and reclaim the magic of your high school prom while supporting a good cause. "Reclaim the Magic" is the theme for the first annual prom celebration hosted by Aurora's School Based Health Program.
The prom will be held on Oct. 23, from 8 p.m. - midnight at the Humphrey Scottish Rite Masonic Center (790 N. Van Buren Street, Milwaukee).
Proceeds from the prom will support the program, which for more than 10 years has provided health care and preventive services at one of the most convenient locations for children -- in their school.
All prom tickets are 100 per cent tax deductible. Individual tickets for freshmen are $30 and $50 for a couple.
If you would like to experience the benefits of upperclassmen, tickets are $100 per person. Upperclassmen will receive VIP seating, complimentary coat check and corsage or boutonniere.Enjoy an evening of dancing, music across the decades, hors d'oeuvres, signature prom punch and cash bar.
Music and entertainment hosted by 88Nine Radio Milwaukee's DJ Jordan "Madhatter" Lee. Vintage to contemporary prom couture is strongly encouraged.
Vote for the Aurora School-Based Health King and Queen, have your photo taken, enter to win door prizes, and reclaim the magic in support of a worthy cause!
Why support the program? School health centers provide care to children who might not otherwise have access to a family health care provider. Nurse practitioners are able to diagnose illnesses, treat students for minor injuries or chronic conditions and write prescriptions. Each year, Aurora School Based Health nurses serve more than 13,500 students. Ultimately, this program results in healthier kids and better academic achievement.
For more information, call 414-219-4755 or visit www.Aurora.org/Prom. Please RSVP by Oct. 13,.
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Milwaukee Remodeler SJJanis Featuring Fox Point Addition on the NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Offers Bathroom Remodel Budget Tips
- Mequon Police Association to host a "Safe City 5K"
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Upcoming Programs