It's time to dust off your powder blue tux or ruffled prom dress and reclaim the magic of your high school prom while supporting a good cause. "Reclaim the Magic" is the theme for the first annual prom celebration hosted by Aurora's School Based Health Program.
The prom will be held on Oct. 23, from 8 p.m. - midnight at the Humphrey Scottish Rite Masonic Center (790 N. Van Buren Street, Milwaukee).
Proceeds from the prom will support the program, which for more than 10 years has provided health care and preventive services at one of the most convenient locations for children -- in their school.
All prom tickets are 100 per cent tax deductible. Individual tickets for freshmen are $30 and $50 for a couple.
If you would like to experience the benefits of upperclassmen, tickets are $100 per person. Upperclassmen will receive VIP seating, complimentary coat check and corsage or boutonniere.Enjoy an evening of dancing, music across the decades, hors d'oeuvres, signature prom punch and cash bar.
Music and entertainment hosted by 88Nine Radio Milwaukee's DJ Jordan "Madhatter" Lee. Vintage to contemporary prom couture is strongly encouraged.
Vote for the Aurora School-Based Health King and Queen, have your photo taken, enter to win door prizes, and reclaim the magic in support of a worthy cause!
Why support the program? School health centers provide care to children who might not otherwise have access to a family health care provider. Nurse practitioners are able to diagnose illnesses, treat students for minor injuries or chronic conditions and write prescriptions. Each year, Aurora School Based Health nurses serve more than 13,500 students. Ultimately, this program results in healthier kids and better academic achievement.
For more information, call 414-219-4755 or visit www.Aurora.org/Prom. Please RSVP by Oct. 13,.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- FREE Kids Menorah Building Workshop at Home Depot
- Celebrate Chanukah Night at the Bucks
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. - 2016 Winter/Spring Programming Registration Info
- Boosting the Tax Benefits of Charitable Giving
- Holiday Folk Fair International Names Apinya Jordan Chairperson
- MATC 's New Aesthetician Spa to Open at Mequon Campus Nov. 17
- New Wellness Center in Thiensville