Mequon United Methodist Church is pleased to announce the appointment of Reverend Timothy O'Brien as their new Pastor, effective July 1, 2009.
Rev. O'Brien is a native of Wisconsin, the 5th generation of O'Briens born and raised in East Troy. Rev. O'Brien is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Madison and Garrett Evangelical Theological Seminary in Evanston, Illinois. Rev. O'Brien served as student Pastor of Franksville United Methodist Church while completing his seminary studies. Upon graduation from the seminary in 2001, Rev. O'Brien began as Pastor of Bristol United Methodist Church and Wesley Chapel United Methodist Church until his recent appointment to Mequon United Methodist Church.
Rev. O'Brien's wife is Audra, who was the church pianist at Wesley Chapel. The O'Briens have three children, Alyssa (10), Connor (3), and Madelyn (2).
MUMC invites the public to welcome Rev. O'Brien and his family to our community on Sunday, July 12, sharing in worship and fellowship at 9:30am. An ice cream social will follow services outdoors, weather permitting. Should weather be inclement, the ice cream social will take place in Fellowship Hall.
MUMC is located at 11011 N. Oriole Lane, Mequon, a quarter mile west of Interstate 43 (Exit 85) on the south side of Mequon Road. If you would like more information, please call the MUMC church office at (262) 242-4770.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Dishwasher
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Local Soccer Players Awarded Honor
- Homeopathic Doctor to Open Elements Massage in Mequon
- On Course for a Cure: Golfers tee off for digestive disease research
- Get Your Kitchen Back to School Ready With Tips From Wisconsin Kitchen Mart
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Registration For Flag Football Now Available
- Scathain Opening Online Store
- North Shore Knights Sport Club
- Clinical Study of the effect of dietary salt on the genetic code modifications and blood pressure at the Medical College of Wisconsin