Popping pads and flying pigskin will wow fans on June 6th at 7pm at the Milwaukee County Sports Complex, 6000 W. Ryan Road, when the IFL features the Blue Devils vs. Milwaukee Venom. Games are scheduled to be played during the summer months (June 13, 20, 21, 27, & July 19, 25) at 7pm at the Sports Complex through the month of August 09.
"This is semi-pro football at its finest, from the quality of our facilities at the Sports Complex/high school stadiums to the experience of the referees and the quality of its players,” said Chris Chudada, who founded the IFL in 1996. It has been considered the “working man’s NFL.”
The Milwaukee County Sports Complex in Franklin features a number of amenities for players and fans. Fans will enjoy bleacher seating, concessions, restrooms and ample parking. Players and fans will also benefit from the new state of the art sound system installed several years ago.
Tickets can be purchased at the Milwaukee County Sports Complex or any IFL stadium. For more information please go to ironmanfootballleague.com or contact the IFL league office at (262) 544-6468 or (414) 281-7903.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Artisans complete work at Lambeau Field
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- There's Still Time To Register For Camp at the Hills!
- Free Youth Baseball Clinic in Whitefish Bay Saturday Features Bando, Cooper and Other Former Major Leaguers
- On-line Auction to Benefit Ozaukee Family Services
- What Falling Oil Prices, and a Rising Dollar, Mean For You
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Inaugural Pet Blessing set for Saturday July 18th during the 4th Annual MECA VEST A K-9 FEST!