Popping pads and flying pigskin will wow fans on June 6th at 7pm at the Milwaukee County Sports Complex, 6000 W. Ryan Road, when the IFL features the Blue Devils vs. Milwaukee Venom. Games are scheduled to be played during the summer months (June 13, 20, 21, 27, & July 19, 25) at 7pm at the Sports Complex through the month of August 09.
"This is semi-pro football at its finest, from the quality of our facilities at the Sports Complex/high school stadiums to the experience of the referees and the quality of its players,” said Chris Chudada, who founded the IFL in 1996. It has been considered the “working man’s NFL.”
The Milwaukee County Sports Complex in Franklin features a number of amenities for players and fans. Fans will enjoy bleacher seating, concessions, restrooms and ample parking. Players and fans will also benefit from the new state of the art sound system installed several years ago.
Tickets can be purchased at the Milwaukee County Sports Complex or any IFL stadium. For more information please go to ironmanfootballleague.com or contact the IFL league office at (262) 544-6468 or (414) 281-7903.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- After School Storytimes at the North Shore Library
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Winter/Spring Registration Info
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Br(OK)en Genius is Healing Communities Through Art
- Bonaparte to Receive Excellence in Community Service Award from Milwaukee Affiliate Black Child Development Institute
- Rick Bartelt Elected to MBA Board of Directors
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- It’s Forward to the Past as Jesus comes to 2020 America
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee Kicks Off Click For Kids Online Toy Drive