There is something for everyone this summer at the Nicolet tennis courts:
Offerings include adult cardio every Tuesday and Thursday morning at 7am. Great work-out, fun, and tennis ability is not a factor in the cardio training.
From 8-10 every morning we have our Grandslam drill. This is offered to state ranked and varsity tennis players.
From 10-noon we offer our challenger drill. This is for jv and non-state ranked players.
The Nicolet Recreation program prides itself on low numbers per court. A maximum of 6 per court. The Recreation program will be led by Erin Felber and Todd Miller. We offer Pee-wee through advanced lessons. You will not find a better Recreation program anywhere in the state.
New this summer we will have match play at 2pm. This program is designed to teach players to put their skills into match play situations. We will cover all aspects of match play situations. Rules, etiquette, scoring, and strategy. It is a great chance for kids who are already in Recreation lessons to put their game to the test.
Adult lessons will be offered through Erin Felber on Monday nights from 5-8. Please contact Erin directly if you are interested in adult lessons. 414-333-4922
For more information, please contact Tim Koppa at khta10s.com or call the Nicolet Recreation Department at 414-351-7566.
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Milwaukee Remodeler SJJanis Featuring Fox Point Addition on the NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Offers Bathroom Remodel Budget Tips
- Mequon Police Association to host a "Safe City 5K"
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Upcoming Programs