The Nicolet Recreation Department continues to provide a fine tradition of quality day camp experiences. Summer camp, located at Glen Hills Middle School, is uniquely designed to provide boys and girls the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of fun and exciting activities.
Campers will be divided according to grade level. You can select a time and session that fits into both you and your child’s schedule. Bussing is available from the Maple Dale-Indian Hill Summer School morning program to the Nicolet Rec. program in the afternoon.
Please visit our website at the address below for the complete information on the 2009 Summer Camp: http://www.nicolet.k12.wi.us/home/?activities/recreation
Register before the early registration deadline of June 5th and save $$$.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- After School Storytimes at the North Shore Library
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Winter/Spring Registration Info
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Br(OK)en Genius is Healing Communities Through Art
- Bonaparte to Receive Excellence in Community Service Award from Milwaukee Affiliate Black Child Development Institute
- Rick Bartelt Elected to MBA Board of Directors
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- It’s Forward to the Past as Jesus comes to 2020 America
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Earns Chartered Financial Analyst Designation