The Nicolet Recreation Department continues to provide a fine tradition of quality day camp experiences. Summer camp, located at Glen Hills Middle School, is uniquely designed to provide boys and girls the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of fun and exciting activities.
Campers will be divided according to grade level. You can select a time and session that fits into both you and your child’s schedule. Bussing is available from the Maple Dale-Indian Hill Summer School morning program to the Nicolet Rec. program in the afternoon.
Please visit our website at the address below for the complete information on the 2009 Summer Camp: http://www.nicolet.k12.wi.us/home/?activities/recreation
Register before the early registration deadline of June 5th and save $$$.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Nicolet Rec. Dept: Register for Flag Football
- River Hills resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- The "LifeStory Memoir Writer's" Workshop
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Tryout Info for Youth Girls & Boys Basketball
- Summer Theater At Homestead High School This Weekend - Eurydice
- Last Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert on Sunday August 17, 2014
- North Shore Resident Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive