Is Your Family Safe?
Change Your Clock, Change Your Battery
A home fire impacts the life of an American family every 85 seconds. By providing an early warning and critical extra seconds to escape, smoke alarms cut in half your family’s risk of dying in a home fire – but only if they work. So, when you turn your clocks ahead on March 8th, also make a life-saving change in your household – change the batteries in your smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors. This simple habit takes just a moment, but is the best defense your family has against the devastating effects of a home fire.
This reminder to Change Your Clock Change Your Battery comes from the North Shore Fire Department.
Please contact the North Shore Fire Department Public Education Office at 414-228-0292 for further information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Join us for the Nicolet Golf Outing on July 11th
- Milwaukee Based Novel Shows Readers Fragile Side of Superhuman Strength
- Flat Rate Home Services Joins the MECA Foundation to Protect Police Canine Officers
- Zevi Gives Back Blood Drive Looks to Expand Succes with 3rd Annual Blood Drive
- Mequon Resident Wins Big at Milwaukee BMA Awards
- Meta House announces new drug & alcohol treatment program in Shorewood
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show