Divine Savior Holy Angels High School (DSHA) senior and River Hills resident Sarah Uhen has been named a finalist in the 54th Annual National Merit Scholarship Program. These scholastically talented high school seniors have an opportunity to continue in the competition for some 8,200 Merit Scholarship awards, worth $35 million, that will be offered this spring. A record-setting eight DSHA seniors, representing five percent of the Class of 2009, were named National Merit Finalists this year. Annually, the National Merit Program honors less than one percent of the seniors nationwide.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Dishwasher
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Local Soccer Players Awarded Honor
- Homeopathic Doctor to Open Elements Massage in Mequon
- On Course for a Cure: Golfers tee off for digestive disease research
- Get Your Kitchen Back to School Ready With Tips From Wisconsin Kitchen Mart
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Registration For Flag Football Now Available
- Scathain Opening Online Store
- North Shore Knights Sport Club