Divine Savior Holy Angels High School (DSHA) senior and River Hills resident Sarah Uhen has been named a finalist in the 54th Annual National Merit Scholarship Program. These scholastically talented high school seniors have an opportunity to continue in the competition for some 8,200 Merit Scholarship awards, worth $35 million, that will be offered this spring. A record-setting eight DSHA seniors, representing five percent of the Class of 2009, were named National Merit Finalists this year. Annually, the National Merit Program honors less than one percent of the seniors nationwide.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Join us for the Nicolet Golf Outing on July 11th
- Milwaukee Based Novel Shows Readers Fragile Side of Superhuman Strength
- Flat Rate Home Services Joins the MECA Foundation to Protect Police Canine Officers
- Zevi Gives Back Blood Drive Looks to Expand Succes with 3rd Annual Blood Drive
- Mequon Resident Wins Big at Milwaukee BMA Awards
- Meta House announces new drug & alcohol treatment program in Shorewood
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show