Computers are the backbone of most businesses as well as many busy households. From corporate America doing big business to the on-the-go soccer mom balancing schedules, computers are a tool few can live without. So what should people do when their computers become compromised?
“People need to pay attention when their computers are not providing the services they anticipated,” says Chris Wiser, CEO of TechSquad. “Many times there are warning signs right in front of the user showing that their computer is having problems. If something is not done to get the system up and running properly, the problem will only get worse and could lead to data loss and expensive repair bills.”
TechSquad looks for the following warning signs to determine if a network is compromised:
The computer frequently loses internet connection
The computer crashes or restarts automatically
User cannot install programs or printers
There is no way to log into the network, access the network resources, or share files
There are large amounts of spam email or the email is not working
“If a computer is showing signs of being compromised, it is time to call in an IT professional and have the situation assessed,” says Wiser. “Catching a serious problem before an entire office is without computer capabilities is much less expensive. That’s why we advocate that all our clients maintain their systems rather than waiting for problems to occur. By providing managed services to businesses, we catch most of our clients’ computer issues while they are still small.”
TechSquad is an information technology solution provider with offices in Waukesha and Manitowoc, WI. The firm specializes in providing enterprise-level managed solutions for small to medium-sized businesses including: remote help desk support, security audits, virus and spyware protection, network planning and integration, email support, IT project management, consulting, and 24/7/365 network monitoring and emergency service from Microsoft certified professionals (MCP, MCSA, MCSE). For more information, visit www.TechSquad.us or call (262) 798-0909.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Glendale's 4th of July Celebration & 65th Birthday
- Register for Camp at the Hills Today and save $$$!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Join us for the Nicolet Golf Outing on July 11th
- Milwaukee Based Novel Shows Readers Fragile Side of Superhuman Strength
- Flat Rate Home Services Joins the MECA Foundation to Protect Police Canine Officers
- Zevi Gives Back Blood Drive Looks to Expand Succes with 3rd Annual Blood Drive
- Mequon Resident Wins Big at Milwaukee BMA Awards
- Meta House announces new drug & alcohol treatment program in Shorewood