The "LifeStory Memoir Writer's Workshop" at the Wauwatosa Public Library
Conducted by Charlie Kempthorne, editor of LifeStory Magazine, author of For All Time: A Complete Guide to Writing Your Family History.
Writing Your Memoir or Family History
Join us for an inspiring and entertaining two hours of discussion, demonstration, writing and sharing of memoir and family history. We'll cover the techniques of writing narrative history; Using a journal to keep life history as you live it; Writing extended captions for family photographs; Publishing your history for your family and friends.
This workshop is FREE and open to the public
Please pre-register as space is limited. Phone the library at 414-471-8485.
Saturday, September 13, 10:00 a.m. - Noon
Wauwatosa Public Library
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- FREE Kids Menorah Building Workshop at Home Depot
- Celebrate Chanukah Night at the Bucks
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. - 2016 Winter/Spring Programming Registration Info
- Boosting the Tax Benefits of Charitable Giving
- Holiday Folk Fair International Names Apinya Jordan Chairperson
- MATC 's New Aesthetician Spa to Open at Mequon Campus Nov. 17
- New Wellness Center in Thiensville