The "LifeStory Memoir Writer's Workshop" at the Wauwatosa Public Library
Conducted by Charlie Kempthorne, editor of LifeStory Magazine, author of For All Time: A Complete Guide to Writing Your Family History.
Writing Your Memoir or Family History
Join us for an inspiring and entertaining two hours of discussion, demonstration, writing and sharing of memoir and family history. We'll cover the techniques of writing narrative history; Using a journal to keep life history as you live it; Writing extended captions for family photographs; Publishing your history for your family and friends.
This workshop is FREE and open to the public
Please pre-register as space is limited. Phone the library at 414-471-8485.
Saturday, September 13, 10:00 a.m. - Noon
Wauwatosa Public Library
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Glendale's 4th of July Celebration & 65th Birthday
- Register for Camp at the Hills Today and save $$$!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Join us for the Nicolet Golf Outing on July 11th
- Milwaukee Based Novel Shows Readers Fragile Side of Superhuman Strength
- Flat Rate Home Services Joins the MECA Foundation to Protect Police Canine Officers
- Zevi Gives Back Blood Drive Looks to Expand Succes with 3rd Annual Blood Drive
- Mequon Resident Wins Big at Milwaukee BMA Awards
- Meta House announces new drug & alcohol treatment program in Shorewood