Give back and make a difference in your community. The Volunteer Center of Ozaukee County matches everyone to their perfect volunteer experience. We work with more than 70 community agencies helping them find volunteers to help them serve. Go to www.volunteerozaukee.org to see over 500 volunteer opportunities.
Every week we highlight 5 volunteer opportunities:
- Volunteer Coordinator – Track & communicate w/volunteers – Saukville Community Food Pantry
- Shelter Shiner – Help feed animals, clean, garden & more – Wisconsin Humane Society
- Cosmetologist - Use your skills to uplift the spirits of a patient – Heartland Hospice
- Receptionist – Greet patients, give directions, answer questions – Columbia St. Mary’s Hospital
- Event Help – Volunteer at Luxembourg Fest. Aug 9-10 – Luxembourg American Cultural Society
For these volunteer opportunities & more go to www.volunteerozaukee.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- Register for Camp at the Hills Today!
- International Institute of Wisconsin to Host Annual World Citizen Celebration Dinner
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.
- Brown Deer Library Closed Today
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Volunteer Center of Greater Milwaukee recognizes area residents and businesses at 33rd Annual Volunteer Celebration
- Accept the Challenge: Become Accredited in Public Relations
- Harold E Hansen: Paintings and Stone Lithographs. April 15 – May 31, 2015
- Community Volunteer Opportunities