Give back and make a difference in your community. The Volunteer Center of Ozaukee County matches everyone to their perfect volunteer experience. We work with more than 70 community agencies helping them find volunteers to help them serve. Go to www.volunteerozaukee.org to see over 500 volunteer opportunities.
Every week we highlight 5 volunteer opportunities:
- Volunteer Coordinator – Track & communicate w/volunteers – Saukville Community Food Pantry
- Shelter Shiner – Help feed animals, clean, garden & more – Wisconsin Humane Society
- Cosmetologist - Use your skills to uplift the spirits of a patient – Heartland Hospice
- Receptionist – Greet patients, give directions, answer questions – Columbia St. Mary’s Hospital
- Event Help – Volunteer at Luxembourg Fest. Aug 9-10 – Luxembourg American Cultural Society
For these volunteer opportunities & more go to www.volunteerozaukee.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Register for Camp at the Hills Today and save $$$!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Join us for the Nicolet Golf Outing on July 11th
- Milwaukee Based Novel Shows Readers Fragile Side of Superhuman Strength
- Flat Rate Home Services Joins the MECA Foundation to Protect Police Canine Officers
- Zevi Gives Back Blood Drive Looks to Expand Succes with 3rd Annual Blood Drive
- Mequon Resident Wins Big at Milwaukee BMA Awards
- Meta House announces new drug & alcohol treatment program in Shorewood
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs