Give back and make a difference in your community. The Volunteer Center of Ozaukee County matches everyone to their perfect volunteer experience. We work with more than 70 community agencies helping them find volunteers to help them serve. Go to www.volunteerozaukee.org to see over 500 volunteer opportunities.
Every week we highlight 5 volunteer opportunities:
- Volunteer Coordinator – Track & communicate w/volunteers – Saukville Community Food Pantry
- Shelter Shiner – Help feed animals, clean, garden & more – Wisconsin Humane Society
- Cosmetologist - Use your skills to uplift the spirits of a patient – Heartland Hospice
- Receptionist – Greet patients, give directions, answer questions – Columbia St. Mary’s Hospital
- Event Help – Volunteer at Luxembourg Fest. Aug 9-10 – Luxembourg American Cultural Society
For these volunteer opportunities & more go to www.volunteerozaukee.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- After School Storytimes at the North Shore Library
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Winter/Spring Registration Info
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Br(OK)en Genius is Healing Communities Through Art
- Bonaparte to Receive Excellence in Community Service Award from Milwaukee Affiliate Black Child Development Institute
- Rick Bartelt Elected to MBA Board of Directors
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- It’s Forward to the Past as Jesus comes to 2020 America
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee Kicks Off Click For Kids Online Toy Drive
- Miranda Cecsarini will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol