Brett L. Seamons, Ph.D., of Seattle has joined Milwaukee-based Lichter & Ihle as a partner. Lichter & Ihle provides consulting services to mid-size and global companies to assist with leadership succession, executive coaching and development, talent assessment, organizational effectiveness, team building and acquisition integration.
Seamons has nearly 20 years of experience with individual, team and organizational development and has conducted a wide range of coaching assignments, organizational studies and leadership assessments.
Prior to joining Lichter & Ihle, he was with RHR International for 16 years. He spent six years in the company’s London office, moved to Chicago for five years and then worked in Seattle for six years. Seamons’ experience also includes time with Ford Motor Company and a faculty position at Wayne State University in Detroit.
Seamons received his B.S. and M.S. degrees in Psychology from Brigham Young University, earned his Psychology Ph.D. at Saybrook Univeristy and is a member of the American Psychological Society.
Lichter & Ihle is located at The City Center, 735 N. Water St., Suite 712, Milwaukee.
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Milwaukee Remodeler SJJanis Featuring Fox Point Addition on the NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes