ChristPond Retreat Center has scheduled its annual Pancake Breakfast and Outdoor Worship Service for Sunday, June 29, 2014. The outdoor worship service begins at 10:00 a.m. with the breakfast/brunch immediately following. ChristPond Retreat Center is located at N1599 Highway 57, Random Lake, WI (just 2.8 miles north of Random Lake).
ChristPond Executive Director Daniel Thurmer, said, “ChristPond was founded 32 years ago, and has a long tradition of providing an excellent setting for Southeast Wisconsin churches and nonprofit organizations to gather for both quiet and active retreats, giving shape to personal lives, special study groups, bible study, prayer retreats as well as organizational and church planning retreats.”
Tickets for this benefit breakfast can be purchased on-site the day of the event, and are $8.00 adults; $5.00 children; under 5 free; $25.00 family rate. The menu includes pancakes, ham, fruit, juice, coffee and pastry. The benefit breakfast and service offerings assist in the care of the beautiful facility made available to the ecumenical community and non-profit organizations to conduct retreats in a setting conducive for spiritual renewal.
Free golf cart tours of the grounds will be available to venture into the trails and pond areas of this 100-acre site.
The annual pancake breakfast is an opportunity for friends and supporters of ChristPond to gather for this benefit event and worship service. Special music will be a feature of the service. Anyone interested in singing in the ChristPond Singers Choir should arrive at 9:15 a.m. for rehearsal.
An ecumenical worship service and Holy Communion is offered once a month on the third Sunday and is open to anyone wishing to attend. Come as you are – dress is usually casual. Coffee and treats follow the service.
For information on scheduling a retreat at ChristPond visit www.christpond.org or call reservation services at (715) 823-9150.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Amy’s Gourmet Apples Shares The Love With Tuesday’s Child WISN 12 Kathy Mykleby & Big Brothers, Big Sisters’ Child Savor A Chocolately Caramel Experience.
- Drive 4 UR School - Saturday, May 9th
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- Register for Camp at the Hills Today!
- International Institute of Wisconsin to Host Annual World Citizen Celebration Dinner
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.
- Brown Deer Library Closed Today
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Volunteer Center of Greater Milwaukee recognizes area residents and businesses at 33rd Annual Volunteer Celebration