ChristPond Retreat Center has scheduled its annual Pancake Breakfast and Outdoor Worship Service for Sunday, June 29, 2014. The outdoor worship service begins at 10:00 a.m. with the breakfast/brunch immediately following. ChristPond Retreat Center is located at N1599 Highway 57, Random Lake, WI (just 2.8 miles north of Random Lake).
ChristPond Executive Director Daniel Thurmer, said, “ChristPond was founded 32 years ago, and has a long tradition of providing an excellent setting for Southeast Wisconsin churches and nonprofit organizations to gather for both quiet and active retreats, giving shape to personal lives, special study groups, bible study, prayer retreats as well as organizational and church planning retreats.”
Tickets for this benefit breakfast can be purchased on-site the day of the event, and are $8.00 adults; $5.00 children; under 5 free; $25.00 family rate. The menu includes pancakes, ham, fruit, juice, coffee and pastry. The benefit breakfast and service offerings assist in the care of the beautiful facility made available to the ecumenical community and non-profit organizations to conduct retreats in a setting conducive for spiritual renewal.
Free golf cart tours of the grounds will be available to venture into the trails and pond areas of this 100-acre site.
The annual pancake breakfast is an opportunity for friends and supporters of ChristPond to gather for this benefit event and worship service. Special music will be a feature of the service. Anyone interested in singing in the ChristPond Singers Choir should arrive at 9:15 a.m. for rehearsal.
An ecumenical worship service and Holy Communion is offered once a month on the third Sunday and is open to anyone wishing to attend. Come as you are – dress is usually casual. Coffee and treats follow the service.
For information on scheduling a retreat at ChristPond visit www.christpond.org or call reservation services at (715) 823-9150.
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Milwaukee Remodeler SJJanis Featuring Fox Point Addition on the NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes