THE STARR GROUP HIRES SAMUEL HOPE
AS PERSONAL INSURANCE COUNSELLOR
MILWAUKEE, Wisc., June 2, 2014 – The Starr Group is pleased to announce the recent hire of Samuel Hope, who will join The Starr Group team as a personal insurance account manager. Hope will support the personal benefits department by providing customer service and bringing the highest quality coverage to The Starr Group’s clients.
A native of De Forest, Wisconsin, Hope comes to The Starr Group having recently graduated from the University of Wisconsin – Whitewater with an undergraduate degree in Finance and an MBA in Management and International Business. As an intern with Hausmann-Johnson Insurance in Madison, Hope spent two weeks in each department learning all he could about the every type of insurance offered to businesses and individuals. Personable and attentive to detail, he looks forward to customizing policies for home and auto owners.
“The Starr Group is excited to welcome Sam to the Starr Group Sales team.” says Mary Starr, Executive Vice-President at The Starr Group. “He brings a strong educational background combined with great energy and motivation to hit the ground running.”
The decision to bring Hope aboard as part of The Starr Group team came soon after seeing a high demand for this position. His well-rounded knowledge of personal benefits is an asset for The Starr Group as need for personal coverage continues to grow.
Hope holds a Wisconsin Property and Casualty License, and is planning to begin CIC classes in September 2014. The Starr Group aims to provide all customers with superior service and requires all service team members to meet high educational standards with the intent of not only being an insurance provider, but also a trusted advisor.
The Starr Group is an independent insurance and risk management agency with the capabilities of advising clients on everything from their business insurance, including group health, to personal insurance. The Starr Group also provides assistance in human resources compliance, loss control, workers’ compensation claims administration, and e-services. For further information, please contact Cheryl Michalek of The Starr Group at (414) 421-3800.
# # #
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- After School Storytimes at the North Shore Library
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Winter/Spring Registration Info
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Br(OK)en Genius is Healing Communities Through Art
- Bonaparte to Receive Excellence in Community Service Award from Milwaukee Affiliate Black Child Development Institute
- Rick Bartelt Elected to MBA Board of Directors
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- It’s Forward to the Past as Jesus comes to 2020 America
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee Kicks Off Click For Kids Online Toy Drive
- Miranda Cecsarini will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol