St. Boniface Episcopal Church is offering a summer bible study for women on Monday evenings at 7:00 p.m. starting June 2 and running through August 25.The study will be held on the patio of Highland House restaurant, 12741 N. Port Washington Road in Mequon.
Each week the group will discuss a different woman of the Bible. Come regularly
or drop in when you can. The list of women to be discussed will be published at www.saintbonifacechurch.com. Do your own background reading and come
to share insights. Contact St. Boniface Church at 262-242-2994 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
About St. Boniface Episcopal Church
St. Boniface Church was founded in 1950 and is part of the Episcopal Diocese of Milwaukee. Serving members from communities throughout the metro area, the church welcomes all who seek a closer relationship to God and their neighbors.
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Milwaukee Remodeler SJJanis Featuring Fox Point Addition on the NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes