St. Boniface Episcopal Church is offering a summer bible study for women on Monday evenings at 7:00 p.m. starting June 2 and running through August 25.The study will be held on the patio of Highland House restaurant, 12741 N. Port Washington Road in Mequon.
Each week the group will discuss a different woman of the Bible. Come regularly
or drop in when you can. The list of women to be discussed will be published at www.saintbonifacechurch.com. Do your own background reading and come
to share insights. Contact St. Boniface Church at 262-242-2994 or email@example.com for more information.
About St. Boniface Episcopal Church
St. Boniface Church was founded in 1950 and is part of the Episcopal Diocese of Milwaukee. Serving members from communities throughout the metro area, the church welcomes all who seek a closer relationship to God and their neighbors.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- After School Storytimes at the North Shore Library
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Winter/Spring Registration Info
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Br(OK)en Genius is Healing Communities Through Art
- Bonaparte to Receive Excellence in Community Service Award from Milwaukee Affiliate Black Child Development Institute
- Rick Bartelt Elected to MBA Board of Directors
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- It’s Forward to the Past as Jesus comes to 2020 America
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee Kicks Off Click For Kids Online Toy Drive
- Miranda Cecsarini will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol