You think your child is riding safely . . . but are you really sure? Motor vehicle crashes kill more children than any other cause. Make sure your child is buckled up properly.
Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Monday, May 19, 2014
West Bend Fire Department, Station 3
2100 S. Main Street
West Bend, WI 53095
This event is free and open to the public. Volunteer, certified child passenger safety technicians will help families make sure children are riding safely. Appointments are encouraged. Please allow 40 minutes per car seat. To make an appointment, call (414)231-4896. Families without appointments will be seen as time allows.
Low-cost car seats are available for purchase. Child and vehicle must be present. Please let us know you would like to purchase a car seat when making your appointment.
To learn more, call (414) 231-4894 or visit safekidswi.org.
Car and booster seats are the law.
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Milwaukee Remodeler SJJanis Featuring Fox Point Addition on the NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Offers Bathroom Remodel Budget Tips
- Mequon Police Association to host a "Safe City 5K"
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Upcoming Programs