You think your child is riding safely . . . but are you really sure? Motor vehicle crashes kill more children than any other cause. Make sure your child is buckled up properly.
Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Monday, May 19, 2014
West Bend Fire Department, Station 3
2100 S. Main Street
West Bend, WI 53095
This event is free and open to the public. Volunteer, certified child passenger safety technicians will help families make sure children are riding safely. Appointments are encouraged. Please allow 40 minutes per car seat. To make an appointment, call (414)231-4896. Families without appointments will be seen as time allows.
Low-cost car seats are available for purchase. Child and vehicle must be present. Please let us know you would like to purchase a car seat when making your appointment.
To learn more, call (414) 231-4894 or visit safekidswi.org.
Car and booster seats are the law.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- After School Storytimes at the North Shore Library
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Winter/Spring Registration Info
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Br(OK)en Genius is Healing Communities Through Art
- Bonaparte to Receive Excellence in Community Service Award from Milwaukee Affiliate Black Child Development Institute
- Rick Bartelt Elected to MBA Board of Directors
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- It’s Forward to the Past as Jesus comes to 2020 America
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee Kicks Off Click For Kids Online Toy Drive
- Miranda Cecsarini will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol