On Monday March 3rd, 5th grade Student Council members started a penny war at Maple Dale School to raise money for typhoon relief in the Philippines.
The 3rd-6th grade’s prize was an extra recess and Freezie Pops. However, the 7th/8th grade got to see Mr. Reisen, 7/8th grade math teacher, shave his beard if the students raised $150. As a whole school, Maple Dale raised $1,250 in total.
A special ‘thank you’ to 5th grade Student Council members: Shayla Gwinn, Shannon Killberg, Julia Fernandez, Max Kolton, and Nicholas Kordysh for their hard work and dedication.
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Milwaukee Remodeler SJJanis Featuring Fox Point Addition on the NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes