North Shore Republican Club to Host Whitefish Bay Candidate Forum
WHITEFISH BAY, WI . March 17, 2014 — The North Shore Republican Club has announced that it will host a forum between for candidates for Whitefish Bay Village President and Trustee on Wednesday, March 26 beginning at 6:30 PM in the Community Room of the Whitefish Bay Public Library, 5420 North Marlborough Drive.
Invited candidates will provide statements and respond to a series of questions from a debate moderator on issues pertinent to the community. Questions from the audience also will be allowed, with each candidate having an equal chance to respond.
"We are pleased to provide this opportunity for village residents to hear from the candidates on the issues that are important to them," said Avner Zarmi, Chairman of the North Shore Republican Club. "This forum is an excellent way to engage in a conversation around village issues.”
All members of the public are welcome to attend. For more information, contact Chris Haines at firstname.lastname@example.org Phone 414339-1686.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Amalia Cecsarini will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Tory Trettin will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Josie Trettin will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Jack Trettin will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Georgina Pink will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- After School Storytimes at the North Shore Library
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Winter/Spring Registration Info
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Br(OK)en Genius is Healing Communities Through Art