Mike Coakley, managing partner at C.H. Coakley & Co., recently received two awards for his work.
Coakley will be honored with a Central City Business award given by The Milwaukee Business Journal at a luncheon on March 17 at the Pfister hotel with the other 10 winners.
The Central City Business awards recognize entrepreneurs and commercial enterprises whose contributions toward growth, expansion and prosperity are making a difference in Milwaukee’s central city and other areas across the region.
In addition to the Central City Business award, Coakley brought home the Masters Club Award from Mayflower Transit’s national sales and operations conference in St. Louis.
Mayflower’s Masters Club is a reward and recognition program for agency sales representatives for exceptional sales achievement during the past year in five business segments:
~ Corporate account household goods
~ Residential household goods
~ Logistics/special products (includes special commodities, trade shows and electronics)
~ Total revenue
Coakley won the logistics/special products category. This year, 109 eligible Mayflower agency sales representatives qualified for the Masters Club.
C.H. Coakley is a business management solutions firm located in Milwaukee, Wis. The firm has eight divisions; Mayflower long distance, warehouse, logistics, archive center, secure data services, document scanning, commercial moving and portable storage. C.H. Coakley provides a single-source solution for business operations, records management, commercial moving and storage needs and has served over 1,000 area businesses since the firm was founded by Charles H. Coakley in 1978. Visit www.chcoakley.com, call 414-372-7000 or visit our Facebook page for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Register for Camp at the Hills Today and save $$$!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Join us for the Nicolet Golf Outing on July 11th
- Milwaukee Based Novel Shows Readers Fragile Side of Superhuman Strength
- Flat Rate Home Services Joins the MECA Foundation to Protect Police Canine Officers
- Zevi Gives Back Blood Drive Looks to Expand Succes with 3rd Annual Blood Drive
- Mequon Resident Wins Big at Milwaukee BMA Awards
- Meta House announces new drug & alcohol treatment program in Shorewood
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs