Mike Coakley, managing partner at C.H. Coakley & Co., recently received two awards for his work.
Coakley will be honored with a Central City Business award given by The Milwaukee Business Journal at a luncheon on March 17 at the Pfister hotel with the other 10 winners.
The Central City Business awards recognize entrepreneurs and commercial enterprises whose contributions toward growth, expansion and prosperity are making a difference in Milwaukee’s central city and other areas across the region.
In addition to the Central City Business award, Coakley brought home the Masters Club Award from Mayflower Transit’s national sales and operations conference in St. Louis.
Mayflower’s Masters Club is a reward and recognition program for agency sales representatives for exceptional sales achievement during the past year in five business segments:
~ Corporate account household goods
~ Residential household goods
~ Logistics/special products (includes special commodities, trade shows and electronics)
~ Total revenue
Coakley won the logistics/special products category. This year, 109 eligible Mayflower agency sales representatives qualified for the Masters Club.
C.H. Coakley is a business management solutions firm located in Milwaukee, Wis. The firm has eight divisions; Mayflower long distance, warehouse, logistics, archive center, secure data services, document scanning, commercial moving and portable storage. C.H. Coakley provides a single-source solution for business operations, records management, commercial moving and storage needs and has served over 1,000 area businesses since the firm was founded by Charles H. Coakley in 1978. Visit www.chcoakley.com, call 414-372-7000 or visit our Facebook page for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Dishwasher
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Local Soccer Players Awarded Honor
- Homeopathic Doctor to Open Elements Massage in Mequon
- On Course for a Cure: Golfers tee off for digestive disease research
- Get Your Kitchen Back to School Ready With Tips From Wisconsin Kitchen Mart
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Registration For Flag Football Now Available
- Scathain Opening Online Store
- North Shore Knights Sport Club
- Clinical Study of the effect of dietary salt on the genetic code modifications and blood pressure at the Medical College of Wisconsin