Milwaukee, WI, March 11, 2014 — Northwestern Mutual is honoring River Hills resident R. David Fritz, Jr., CLU affiliated with the Lueder Network Office – a Northwestern Mutual office based in Milwaukee – with its 2014 Central Region Top 10 Award. The honor recognizes Fritz for an outstanding year of performance with Northwestern Mutual, serving the financial security needs of clients and policyowners throughout the region.
“We would not be achieving our mission if our leaders were not helping individuals, families, and businesses owners develop a plan to achieve their financial security. David and our leaders have helped thousands in 2013,” says Northwestern Mutual Executive Vice President Todd M. Schoon, CLU, ChFC, J.D.
Through Northwestern Mutual and its subsidiaries, Fritz and other Northwestern Mutual financial representatives provide comprehensive financial planning to help clients meet a variety of personal and business needs, including asset and income protection; investment and advisory services; trust services; education funding; retirement solutions; estate planning; and employee and executive benefits.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Join us for the Nicolet Golf Outing on July 11th
- Milwaukee Based Novel Shows Readers Fragile Side of Superhuman Strength
- Flat Rate Home Services Joins the MECA Foundation to Protect Police Canine Officers
- Zevi Gives Back Blood Drive Looks to Expand Succes with 3rd Annual Blood Drive
- Mequon Resident Wins Big at Milwaukee BMA Awards
- Meta House announces new drug & alcohol treatment program in Shorewood
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show