Milwaukee, WI, March 11, 2014 — Northwestern Mutual is honoring River Hills resident R. David Fritz, Jr., CLU affiliated with the Lueder Network Office – a Northwestern Mutual office based in Milwaukee – with its 2014 Central Region Top 10 Award. The honor recognizes Fritz for an outstanding year of performance with Northwestern Mutual, serving the financial security needs of clients and policyowners throughout the region.
“We would not be achieving our mission if our leaders were not helping individuals, families, and businesses owners develop a plan to achieve their financial security. David and our leaders have helped thousands in 2013,” says Northwestern Mutual Executive Vice President Todd M. Schoon, CLU, ChFC, J.D.
Through Northwestern Mutual and its subsidiaries, Fritz and other Northwestern Mutual financial representatives provide comprehensive financial planning to help clients meet a variety of personal and business needs, including asset and income protection; investment and advisory services; trust services; education funding; retirement solutions; estate planning; and employee and executive benefits.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- After School Storytimes at the North Shore Library
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Winter/Spring Registration Info
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Br(OK)en Genius is Healing Communities Through Art
- Bonaparte to Receive Excellence in Community Service Award from Milwaukee Affiliate Black Child Development Institute
- Rick Bartelt Elected to MBA Board of Directors
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- It’s Forward to the Past as Jesus comes to 2020 America
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Earns Chartered Financial Analyst Designation