Students and Families Invited to Learn More about Virtual Schooling with WCA
WHAT: An on demand information Session for Wisconsin Connections Academy (WCA), the state’s leading K-12 virtual public school serving students from every corner of the state.
WHEN: Tuesday, February 18, 2014
WHERE: Register here for to access the online information session.
•Join WCA students, families and teachers online as they discuss their experiences and tell tales of various field trips and other activities that happen year-round with WCA.
•Hear about WCA’s customized learning process designed by national education experts and used to accommodate each student’s academic abilities to promote scholastic growth. Discover how their virtual learning experience, combined with interactive education sessions, helps to provide students with the flexibility to study and work at their own pace.
•Connect with Wisconsin-certified teachers to learn about the interactive environment and innovative education programs provided by WCA. Learn how WCA offers numerous opportunities for students to participate in school clubs, activities and online classroom sessions to allow for collaborative school involvement.
•Receive firsthand information from WCA parents about their online learning experiences and how it has been useful for their child(ren).
Contact: Meghan Welch
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart – Bathroom Faucet Innovations and Designs Take It Up a Notch
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing