U.S. Representative Tom Petri (R-WI) will be holding town meetings throughout the 6th District from January 18 through January 24, including stops in Mequon and Saukville. All residents of Wisconsin’s Sixth Congressional District are encouraged to attend and share their thoughts about any issue facing Congress.
“I look forward to hearing from the people of the 6th district in a group setting about the issues facing the country,” said Petri. “There are many items Congress will be considering in the new year that directly affect individuals, families, and businesses in our state. I encourage all residents to come share their thoughts.”
SATURDAY, JANUARY 18
2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Frank L. Weyenberg Library
11345 N. Cedarburg Road
Tolzman Community Room
TUESDAY, JANUARY 21
3:30 - 4:30 p.m.
639 East Green Bay Avenue
Village Board Room
The full list of meetings is available here: http://petri.house.gov/press-release/petri-announces-town-meeting-schedule-january
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart – Bathroom Faucet Innovations and Designs Take It Up a Notch
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing