U.S. Representative Tom Petri (R-WI) will be holding town meetings throughout the 6th District from January 18 through January 24, including stops in Mequon and Saukville. All residents of Wisconsin’s Sixth Congressional District are encouraged to attend and share their thoughts about any issue facing Congress.
“I look forward to hearing from the people of the 6th district in a group setting about the issues facing the country,” said Petri. “There are many items Congress will be considering in the new year that directly affect individuals, families, and businesses in our state. I encourage all residents to come share their thoughts.”
SATURDAY, JANUARY 18
2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Frank L. Weyenberg Library
11345 N. Cedarburg Road
Tolzman Community Room
TUESDAY, JANUARY 21
3:30 - 4:30 p.m.
639 East Green Bay Avenue
Village Board Room
The full list of meetings is available here: http://petri.house.gov/press-release/petri-announces-town-meeting-schedule-january
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Print all In new window NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Summer Registration Info
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Expert Plumbers Advise Homeowners to Monitor Sump Pump during Weather Warm Up
- Do You Want To Feed Your Pet As Naturally As Possible?