If you have found yourself in the job market--or plan to be soon--and you're feeling a bit overwhelmed or left behing with the all the changes, a series of Career Success Workshops in January and February can help.
Write Stuff Resources is offering classes Thursday evenings 6:30-8 pm at GreenSquare Center for the Healing Arts. Career Strategies for 2014 will be offered Jan. 16 and again on Feb. 13, Leaving Your Digital Footprint (Social Media Strategies) will be on Jan. 23 and Feb. 20, and Ace the Interview: Interview Preparation Strategies, on Jan. 30 and Feb. 27. A Book Publishing workshop will also be offered on February 6.
Write Stuff Resources is a collective of writers who guide, inspire and motivate individuals on their journey of self-awareness to fulfill ambitions and life goals, through collaborative writing. For more information, visit http://WriteStuffResources.com or call Laurel Kashinn at 414-292-3900 Ext. 230.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Flip Troiano, MD, co-founder of the “Wellness University,” engages a class on how to “Preserve Your Brain!”
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Nicolet Rec. Dept: Register for Flag Football
- River Hills resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- The "LifeStory Memoir Writer's" Workshop
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Tryout Info for Youth Girls & Boys Basketball
- Summer Theater At Homestead High School This Weekend - Eurydice
- Last Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert on Sunday August 17, 2014
- North Shore Resident Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs