If you have found yourself in the job market--or plan to be soon--and you're feeling a bit overwhelmed or left behing with the all the changes, a series of Career Success Workshops in January and February can help.
Write Stuff Resources is offering classes Thursday evenings 6:30-8 pm at GreenSquare Center for the Healing Arts. Career Strategies for 2014 will be offered Jan. 16 and again on Feb. 13, Leaving Your Digital Footprint (Social Media Strategies) will be on Jan. 23 and Feb. 20, and Ace the Interview: Interview Preparation Strategies, on Jan. 30 and Feb. 27. A Book Publishing workshop will also be offered on February 6.
Write Stuff Resources is a collective of writers who guide, inspire and motivate individuals on their journey of self-awareness to fulfill ambitions and life goals, through collaborative writing. For more information, visit http://WriteStuffResources.com or call Laurel Kashinn at 414-292-3900 Ext. 230.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Print all In new window NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Summer Registration Info
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Expert Plumbers Advise Homeowners to Monitor Sump Pump during Weather Warm Up
- Do You Want To Feed Your Pet As Naturally As Possible?