On March 15th, 2013 I walked into St. Mary's Hospital with a dislocated right shoulder. After three shots of morphine for the pain I was given a series of what appear to be unnecessary tests "Up selling". I had a cat scan of my brain done and blood work normally reserved for heart attack patients. Needless to say my insurance company did not know any better and paid the claims. While this did not amount to a large sum of money I am concerned that other patience’s may have experienced the "Up selling' I did. Furthermore is this a pattern at St. Mary's Hospital.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- Register for Camp at the Hills Today!
- International Institute of Wisconsin to Host Annual World Citizen Celebration Dinner
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.
- Brown Deer Library Closed Today
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Volunteer Center of Greater Milwaukee recognizes area residents and businesses at 33rd Annual Volunteer Celebration
- Accept the Challenge: Become Accredited in Public Relations
- Harold E Hansen: Paintings and Stone Lithographs. April 15 – May 31, 2015
- Community Volunteer Opportunities