On March 15th, 2013 I walked into St. Mary's Hospital with a dislocated right shoulder. After three shots of morphine for the pain I was given a series of what appear to be unnecessary tests "Up selling". I had a cat scan of my brain done and blood work normally reserved for heart attack patients. Needless to say my insurance company did not know any better and paid the claims. While this did not amount to a large sum of money I am concerned that other patience’s may have experienced the "Up selling' I did. Furthermore is this a pattern at St. Mary's Hospital.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Join us for the Nicolet Golf Outing on July 11th
- Milwaukee Based Novel Shows Readers Fragile Side of Superhuman Strength
- Flat Rate Home Services Joins the MECA Foundation to Protect Police Canine Officers
- Zevi Gives Back Blood Drive Looks to Expand Succes with 3rd Annual Blood Drive
- Mequon Resident Wins Big at Milwaukee BMA Awards
- Meta House announces new drug & alcohol treatment program in Shorewood
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show