On March 15th, 2013 I walked into St. Mary's Hospital with a dislocated right shoulder. After three shots of morphine for the pain I was given a series of what appear to be unnecessary tests "Up selling". I had a cat scan of my brain done and blood work normally reserved for heart attack patients. Needless to say my insurance company did not know any better and paid the claims. While this did not amount to a large sum of money I am concerned that other patience’s may have experienced the "Up selling' I did. Furthermore is this a pattern at St. Mary's Hospital.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Print all In new window NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Summer Registration Info
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Expert Plumbers Advise Homeowners to Monitor Sump Pump during Weather Warm Up
- Do You Want To Feed Your Pet As Naturally As Possible?