On March 15th, 2013 I walked into St. Mary's Hospital with a dislocated right shoulder. After three shots of morphine for the pain I was given a series of what appear to be unnecessary tests "Up selling". I had a cat scan of my brain done and blood work normally reserved for heart attack patients. Needless to say my insurance company did not know any better and paid the claims. While this did not amount to a large sum of money I am concerned that other patience’s may have experienced the "Up selling' I did. Furthermore is this a pattern at St. Mary's Hospital.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Flip Troiano, MD, co-founder of the “Wellness University,” engages a class on how to “Preserve Your Brain!”
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Nicolet Rec. Dept: Register for Flag Football
- River Hills resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- The "LifeStory Memoir Writer's" Workshop
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Tryout Info for Youth Girls & Boys Basketball
- Summer Theater At Homestead High School This Weekend - Eurydice
- Last Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert on Sunday August 17, 2014
- North Shore Resident Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs