Dr. Carmen Balding has joined the Madison Medical Affiliates Mohs Surgery Clinic, established by Madison Medical’s Dr. Manish Gharia in 2004. In a clinic-based setting, Dr. Balding will provide comprehensive skin care and Mohs Micrographic Surgery – a highly specialized procedure used to eradicate cancerous cells from skin tissue. She is now accepting patients at The Bluemound Center in Waukesha, 22370 Bluemound Road, Suite 200, and the River Woods Outpatient Center in Glendale, 375 W. River Woods Parkway.
With only a small number of fellowship-trained Mohs physicians in the United States, Madison Medical is fortunate to have Dr. Balding as part of their team. “We’re pleased to welcome Dr. Balding to our Waukesha and Glendale offices,” said Kevin Behl, executive director of Madison Medical Affiliates. “Her unique expertise strengthens our mission to providing superior, comprehensive care for our patients.”
Dr. Balding received her Doctor of Medicine degree in 1990 from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia in Lima, Peru. She completed two years of a three-year residency in Internal Medicine at the University of Kentucky Medical Center, and a residency in Dermatology at Rush Presbyterian St. Luke’s Medical Center. Dr. Balding is Board Certified in Dermatology and is one of the area’s few fellowship-trained physicians in Mohs Micrographic Surgery.
Founded in 1903, Madison Medical Affiliates is now in its second century as Milwaukee’s premier medical group serving the community with a list of distinguished specialists in the areas of Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Gynecology, Dermatology, Surgery, Urology, Pulmonary Medicine, and Allergy and Immunology. With clinics in Mequon, Downtown at Cathedral Square Park, Milwaukee’s East Side, Grafton and Germantown – Madison Medical accepts all major insurance providers and is affiliated with Columbia St. Mary’s.
For more information about the specialties available at Madison Medical Affiliates, or to schedule an appointment with a Madison Medical physician, call 414-272-8950.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- Register for Camp at the Hills Today!
- International Institute of Wisconsin to Host Annual World Citizen Celebration Dinner
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.
- Brown Deer Library Closed Today
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Volunteer Center of Greater Milwaukee recognizes area residents and businesses at 33rd Annual Volunteer Celebration
- Accept the Challenge: Become Accredited in Public Relations
- Harold E Hansen: Paintings and Stone Lithographs. April 15 – May 31, 2015
- Community Volunteer Opportunities