If you are feeling overwhelmed, exhausted, emotional and in need of support, this group is for you.
Up to 20% of moms experience depression or anxiety durning pregnancy or postpartum.
Turn your experience into positive action. Tell your sotry, validate your grief, learn tips and gain education. Support other mothers by listening and sharing.
Group meets: 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month. Free!
Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Lobby Room 2
-Frequent sadness or crying
-Changes in appetite
-Intense or hyper-insomnia
-Feeling of helplessness, despair
-Lack of interest in sex
-Exaggerated high or low mood
-Anger and irritability
-Repetitive thoughts, images or fears
-Over-conern for the baby
-Feeling disconnected from the baby
-Difficulty concentrating, indecisiveness
-Feeling overwhelmed, confused
-Feeling of inadequacy or guilt
-Thoughts of suicide or escape fantasies
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Amalia Cecsarini will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Tory Trettin will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Josie Trettin will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Jack Trettin will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Georgina Pink will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- After School Storytimes at the North Shore Library
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Winter/Spring Registration Info
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Br(OK)en Genius is Healing Communities Through Art