If you are feeling overwhelmed, exhausted, emotional and in need of support, this group is for you.
Up to 20% of moms experience depression or anxiety durning pregnancy or postpartum.
Turn your experience into positive action. Tell your sotry, validate your grief, learn tips and gain education. Support other mothers by listening and sharing.
Group meets: 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month. Free!
Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Lobby Room 2
-Frequent sadness or crying
-Changes in appetite
-Intense or hyper-insomnia
-Feeling of helplessness, despair
-Lack of interest in sex
-Exaggerated high or low mood
-Anger and irritability
-Repetitive thoughts, images or fears
-Over-conern for the baby
-Feeling disconnected from the baby
-Difficulty concentrating, indecisiveness
-Feeling overwhelmed, confused
-Feeling of inadequacy or guilt
-Thoughts of suicide or escape fantasies
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart – Bathroom Faucet Innovations and Designs Take It Up a Notch
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing