If you are feeling overwhelmed, exhausted, emotional and in need of support, this group is for you.
Up to 20% of moms experience depression or anxiety durning pregnancy or postpartum.
Turn your experience into positive action. Tell your sotry, validate your grief, learn tips and gain education. Support other mothers by listening and sharing.
Group meets: 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month. Free!
Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Lobby Room 2
-Frequent sadness or crying
-Changes in appetite
-Intense or hyper-insomnia
-Feeling of helplessness, despair
-Lack of interest in sex
-Exaggerated high or low mood
-Anger and irritability
-Repetitive thoughts, images or fears
-Over-conern for the baby
-Feeling disconnected from the baby
-Difficulty concentrating, indecisiveness
-Feeling overwhelmed, confused
-Feeling of inadequacy or guilt
-Thoughts of suicide or escape fantasies
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- FREE Kids Menorah Building Workshop at Home Depot
- Celebrate Chanukah Night at the Bucks
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. - 2016 Winter/Spring Programming Registration Info
- Boosting the Tax Benefits of Charitable Giving
- Holiday Folk Fair International Names Apinya Jordan Chairperson
- MATC 's New Aesthetician Spa to Open at Mequon Campus Nov. 17
- New Wellness Center in Thiensville