Located at Glen Hills Middle School for all three sessions, the Nicolet Recreation Department continues to provide an exciting summer camp experience for K4-6th
Camp activities include swimming, sports, arts and crafts, exciting field trips, special guests, and more!! Campers will be grouped according to their last completed
In addition to our regular five-week program, we also offer a pre-camp and a post-camp week…for a total of seven weeks!
Camp at the Hills Director: Lisa Vondra, DPI Licensed Professional Educator.
Please check our website at: http://www.nicolet.k12.wi.us/activities/recreation.cfm or call (414) 351-7566 for more details.
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Milwaukee Remodeler SJJanis Featuring Fox Point Addition on the NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Offers Bathroom Remodel Budget Tips
- Mequon Police Association to host a "Safe City 5K"
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Upcoming Programs