Five River Hills Residents Among 458 Medical College Physicians on 2013-14 Best Doctors List
Four hundred fifty eight Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) faculty physicians, representing more than 60 specialties, are listed on the Best Doctors 2013 website, www.bestdoctors.com. The new database, compiled by Best Doctors, Inc., includes more physicians from MCW than from any other group practice or institution in Wisconsin.
MCW physicians account for 44 percent of the 1,035 Wisconsin physicians listed in this year’s database. Those physicians practice at MCW’s major teaching hospital affiliates, Froedtert Hospital and Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, as well as Zablocki VA Medical Center, Froedtert Health Community Memorial Hospital in Menomonee Falls and Froedtert Health St. Joseph’s Hospital – West Bend.
Of these, five are River Hills residents. Their specialties and hospital affiliations are listed below.
• Edith Burns, M.D. – Geriatric & Internal Medicine (Froedtert Hospital, VA Medical Center)
• Sylvia Y. Dolinski, M.D. – Anesthesiology (Froedtert Hospital, VA Medical Center, Community Memorial)
• Marlene D. Melzer-Lange, M.D. – Pediatric Emergency Medicine (Children’s Hospital of WI)
• Paula M. Termuhlen, M.D. – Surgical Oncology (Froedtert Hospital, Community Memorial, St. Joseph’s West Bend)
• David C. Warltier, M.D. – Anesthesiology (Froedtert Hospital)
For a complete list of all 458 Medical College physicians included among the
Best Doctors for 2013, see http://www.mcw.edu/Best-Doctors-2013.htm.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Br(OK)en Genius is Healing Communities Through Art
- Bonaparte to Receive Excellence in Community Service Award from Milwaukee Affiliate Black Child Development Institute
- Rick Bartelt Elected to MBA Board of Directors
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- It’s Forward to the Past as Jesus comes to 2020 America
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Earns Chartered Financial Analyst Designation
- Fox Point/Bayside Senior Center
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter