Walny Legal Group, LLC, a boutique law firm with expertise in estate planning, asset protection, and business succession planning, today announced the addition of Kelly Dancy to its growing team.
Dancy, who will serve as an Associate Attorney, has several years of diverse legal experience as a law clerk and associate attorney with several Milwaukee area law firms. Her experience includes preparing wills, trusts, marital property agreements, financial powers of attorney, healthcare powers of attorney and probate administration.
“Our clients rely on us for a wide range of needs related to protecting and planning for their families, their businesses and their assets,” said Eido M. Walny, Founder of Walny Legal Group LLC. “We’re very pleased to offer Kelly’s experience and knowledge to help clients meet those critical needs.”
A native of Indianapolis, Ind., Dancy graduated Magna Cum Laude from St. Mary’s College in Notre Dame, Ind., with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and Economics and went on to receive her Juris Doctorate from Marquette University Law School.
Dancy is a member of the State Bar of Wisconsin, Milwaukee Bar Association, and the Association of Women Lawyers, for which she serves as the Community Outreach Committee Chair. She serves as volunteer for the Marquette Volunteer Legal Clinic and the Wills for Heroes Foundation. In addition, Dancy is a Volunteer Chair and researcher for Historic Milwaukee, Inc.; Vice President and Treasurer of the St. Mary’s College Milwaukee Alumnae Club; and an active member of the Junior League of Milwaukee.
Because of her extensive involvement in professional and non-profit organizations, Walny notes that Dancy will also handle a good deal of the firm’s community outreach efforts.
“The energy and enthusiasm Kelly brings to our team is an obvious benefit to clients, but her involvement in, and dedication to, our community will be invaluable in furthering our outreach efforts as we continue to impress upon people the importance of estate planning,” he said.
About Walny Legal Group, LLC: Founded by Eido M. Walny in 2011, Walny Legal Group LLC, is an estate planning and asset protection boutique law firm based Fox Point, Wisconsin, serving both a local and national clientele. Walny is one of only 50 attorneys in the United States to hold both of the two sole certifications recognized by the ABA for estate planners, the Accredited Estate Planner (AEP) and the Estate Planning Law Specialist (EPLS). Visit www.walnylegal.com for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Join us for the Nicolet Golf Outing on July 11th
- Milwaukee Based Novel Shows Readers Fragile Side of Superhuman Strength
- Flat Rate Home Services Joins the MECA Foundation to Protect Police Canine Officers
- Zevi Gives Back Blood Drive Looks to Expand Succes with 3rd Annual Blood Drive
- Mequon Resident Wins Big at Milwaukee BMA Awards
- Meta House announces new drug & alcohol treatment program in Shorewood
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show