Milwaukee, Wis., October 4, 2012— Milwaukee senior living community Eastcastle Place today announced the addition of two recreation specialists to its staff, Angela Rager and Anna Dorsey.
“Anna and Angela are great fits for these positions, which play a large role in the happiness and health of our residents,” said Becky Willett, director of community services for Eastcastle Place and sister community Newcastle Place in Mequon, Wis. “We are excited to welcome them to our staff and look forward to all they will contribute.”
Rager, 29, works on the Memory Care/Community Based Residential Facility (CBRF) floor at Eastcastle Place coordinating recreational and art activities to promote life enrichment for the residents. She previously served as a crisis counselor for at-risk youth with Integrity Family Services in Milwaukee, a role she will continue to hold in a limited capacity. Rager holds a Master of Science in Art Therapy degree with an emphasis in counseling from Mount Mary College in Milwaukee as well as a bachelor’s degree in fine art from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
Dorsey, 25, joins Eastcastle Place from Heritage at Deer Creek Assisted Living in New Berlin, Wis. where she served as activities assistant. Dorsey will assist with residents in the community’s Bradford Terrace Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation units. She studied English education at Mount Mary College in Milwaukee and is currently completing a bachelor’s degree in human resources with Upper Iowa University. Dorsey is an active member of Milwaukee Area Activity Professionals (MAPP).
About Eastcastle Place
Founded as Milwaukee Protestant Home in 1884 by a group of public-spirited women, Eastcastle Place has earned an exemplary reputation by providing compassionate care to seniors throughout the metropolitan Milwaukee area. Along with Newcastle Place, its sister community in Mequon, Wis., Eastcastle Place is a continuing care retirement community that offers elegant and upscale independent living apartments and vast amenities. This vibrant senior community also offers assisted living, memory support, rehabilitation, and skilled nursing. For more information, visit www.Eastcastleplace.com or call 414.963.6151.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Amalia Cecsarini will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Tory Trettin will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Josie Trettin will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Jack Trettin will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Georgina Pink will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- After School Storytimes at the North Shore Library
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Winter/Spring Registration Info
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Br(OK)en Genius is Healing Communities Through Art