It’s a fact: Only 1 in 10 car seats is used correctly, making motor vehicle crashes
the No. 1 killer of children. One of the best things you can do to ensure your child’s safety is to have his or her car seat checked by a certified child passenger safety technician
Car Seat and Booster Safety check
Thursday, September 13, 2012
Saukville Fire Department
520 W. Dekora St.
At the safety check, trained child passenger safety specialists will make certain seats are installed correctly and
that they are appropriate for the age and size of the child.
This event is free and open to the public. Appointments are encouraged, please allow 40 minutes for each appointment. Those without appointments will be accommodated as time allows. A limited supply of low-cost car seats will be available for purchase. Child and vehicle must be present when purchasing car seat.
To make an appointment, call (414)231-4896.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Join us for the Nicolet Golf Outing on July 11th
- Milwaukee Based Novel Shows Readers Fragile Side of Superhuman Strength
- Flat Rate Home Services Joins the MECA Foundation to Protect Police Canine Officers
- Zevi Gives Back Blood Drive Looks to Expand Succes with 3rd Annual Blood Drive
- Mequon Resident Wins Big at Milwaukee BMA Awards
- Meta House announces new drug & alcohol treatment program in Shorewood
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show