It’s a fact: Only 1 in 10 car seats is used correctly, making motor vehicle crashes
the No. 1 killer of children. One of the best things you can do to ensure your child’s safety is to have his or her car seat checked by a certified child passenger safety technician
Car Seat and Booster Safety check
Thursday, September 13, 2012
Saukville Fire Department
520 W. Dekora St.
At the safety check, trained child passenger safety specialists will make certain seats are installed correctly and
that they are appropriate for the age and size of the child.
This event is free and open to the public. Appointments are encouraged, please allow 40 minutes for each appointment. Those without appointments will be accommodated as time allows. A limited supply of low-cost car seats will be available for purchase. Child and vehicle must be present when purchasing car seat.
To make an appointment, call (414)231-4896.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Amalia Cecsarini will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Tory Trettin will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Josie Trettin will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Jack Trettin will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Georgina Pink will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- After School Storytimes at the North Shore Library
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Winter/Spring Registration Info
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Br(OK)en Genius is Healing Communities Through Art