It’s a fact: Only 1 in 10 car seats is used correctly, making motor vehicle crashes
the No. 1 killer of children. One of the best things you can do to ensure your child’s safety is to have his or her car seat checked by a certified child passenger safety technician
Car Seat and Booster Safety check
Thursday, September 13, 2012
Saukville Fire Department
520 W. Dekora St.
At the safety check, trained child passenger safety specialists will make certain seats are installed correctly and
that they are appropriate for the age and size of the child.
This event is free and open to the public. Appointments are encouraged, please allow 40 minutes for each appointment. Those without appointments will be accommodated as time allows. A limited supply of low-cost car seats will be available for purchase. Child and vehicle must be present when purchasing car seat.
To make an appointment, call (414)231-4896.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Artisans complete work at Lambeau Field
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- There's Still Time To Register For Camp at the Hills!
- Free Youth Baseball Clinic in Whitefish Bay Saturday Features Bando, Cooper and Other Former Major Leaguers
- On-line Auction to Benefit Ozaukee Family Services
- What Falling Oil Prices, and a Rising Dollar, Mean For You
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Inaugural Pet Blessing set for Saturday July 18th during the 4th Annual MECA VEST A K-9 FEST!