It’s a fact: Only 1 in 10 car seats is used correctly, making motor vehicle crashes
the No. 1 killer of children. One of the best things you can do to ensure your child’s safety is to have his or her car seat checked by a certified child passenger safety technician
Car Seat and Booster Safety check
Thursday, September 13, 2012
Saukville Fire Department
520 W. Dekora St.
At the safety check, trained child passenger safety specialists will make certain seats are installed correctly and
that they are appropriate for the age and size of the child.
This event is free and open to the public. Appointments are encouraged, please allow 40 minutes for each appointment. Those without appointments will be accommodated as time allows. A limited supply of low-cost car seats will be available for purchase. Child and vehicle must be present when purchasing car seat.
To make an appointment, call (414)231-4896.
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Milwaukee Remodeler SJJanis Featuring Fox Point Addition on the NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes