Is Foster Care for You?
Learn about the possibilities at a free educational luncheon
Anyone interested in finding out how they can make a huge difference in the life of a child by getting involved in foster care in Milwaukee is invited to a free lunch jointly sponsored by C.H. Coakley and Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin at noon Wednesday, June 27 at Schiltz Park, 1610 N. Second St.
The benefits, opportunities and differences about becoming one of three types of foster families, including a Foster Care family, a Treatment Foster Care family and a Respite Foster Care family will be presented.
Milwaukee has a significant need for new foster care families. As many as 100 children are removed from their homes each month because simply put, they are not safe. And at any given time there are 2,200 foster children in the system in Milwaukee alone.
There’s nothing to lose by attending and possibly so much to gain. Call 414-372-7000 by Monday, June 25 if you plan to attend.
C.H. Coakley is a business management solutions firm located in Milwaukee, Wis. The firm has eight divisions; Mayflower long distance, warehouse, logistics, archive center, secure data services, document scanning, commercial moving and portable storage. C.H. Coakley provides a single-source solution for business operations, records management, commercial moving and storage needs and has served over 1,000 area businesses since the firm was founded by Charles H. Coakley in 1978. Visit www.chcoakley.com or call 414-372-7000 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Join us for the Nicolet Golf Outing on July 11th
- Milwaukee Based Novel Shows Readers Fragile Side of Superhuman Strength
- Flat Rate Home Services Joins the MECA Foundation to Protect Police Canine Officers
- Zevi Gives Back Blood Drive Looks to Expand Succes with 3rd Annual Blood Drive
- Mequon Resident Wins Big at Milwaukee BMA Awards
- Meta House announces new drug & alcohol treatment program in Shorewood
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show